Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject So, is Rahm going to win Today?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [Edit add]

Well, it's down to the wire. Today is the runoff election. Rahm TV adds have been running 24/7 here in Chicago. It's sickening to see first hand how money can win an election. As corrupt as Rahm is, I find it difficult to see Chuy Garcia with a commanding lead. It will be a very close vote tally. Get out and vote this bum out of office!

[End Edit]

There's plenty of Illinoisan's on GLP. What do you think? Is it a lost cause? Prophetic in a way with Rauner and Rahm taking the corporate highway to hell.

My guess is Rahmen Noodle Head will win, but I'm voting for Garcia. Chuy wants an elected school board and supports removing the red light and speed cameras, which have scorched my wallet.

Vote early and often.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP