Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ITS A TRAP------Read me
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message War Is Coming to our lands that is no secret. But who is our enemy will they come from the east in ships and planes? Will they have strange accents and customs? Or, Will they be our neighbors and countrymen?

Actually its probably both. But I guess you want proof huh? Not uncle intel Not fandango sirens but actual evidence. Well there is none there is no smoking gun no great revelation that makes the jury gasp and condemn the accused. That is because the crime has not happened yet but the clues are all there for any would be Sherlock Holmes with an IQ just north of down syndrome to decipher.

Clue #1 Patriot act and most following legislation. Its clear to anyone who read the act or even paid attention to the news recently would see that this one single piece legislation made nearly every American a suspected terrorist. Mind you terrorists are by a large margin freedom fighters.... Unless they are Muslims.

Clue #2 Militarizing of the nations police force. If busting the neighborhood pot dealer requires a swat team its only logical for serving an eviction notice should require a small tank. Seriously that has happened and if it has not it will. Not only that but they are outfitting the police with everything needed for complete command and control. Stingray cell sites, Drones, fully automatic weapons, explosives and coming soon gun ships.

Clue #3 Politicians Represent their constituents only until they are elected. Then they fold to the legislation they were elected to oppose like a fat girls diet at a Chinese buffet. Republican/ Democrat/ Libertarian and even our saviors the tea party patriot politicians have shown its the government by the government for the government also known as the elite.

Clue #4 5 million illegal alien ERRR I mean Dreamers or is it refugees wait no no they are quasi citizens who the government is protecting from the racist population of America. Hmm Sounds legit

Clue #5 Constitutionalists WAIT WAIT I mean TERRORISTS just want to make that clear. I nearly forgot about these new Net neutrality regulations. gotta push the government approved propaganda now. Seriously guys you believe that the constitutional legality of a peace of paper written during the founding of a country should have any sway or be observed in a legally binding way which limits the governments power over the governed. Silly terrorists

Clue #5 Fermenting anger and distrust between ethnic and cultural groups, while stripping everyone of their ability to fight or defend.

Clue #6 pressuring for the removal of weapons from the masses to stop tragedies while trying to ban the tools and devices that can prevent those same tragedies (body armor)

So my fledgling detectives do you see the crime beginning to form? do you see a likely outcome of these actions? Is it because Rome has begun to burn and soon everyone will recognize the smoke for what it is?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP