Users Online Now: 1,856 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 903,291
Pageviews Today: 1,553,553Threads Today: 612Posts Today: 11,426
05:12 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 2 things: MRSA (need info) and ESET (wtf is this shit?)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ok, first off, my family is dealing with recurring outbreak of MRSA.
we have to take baths with bleach in it for a frickin YEAR and stick batraban up our noses to try and rid ourselves of this crap.

my daughter has down symdrome and a compromised immune system due to thyroid issues, so she is the one who keeps getting infected. the 1st infection landed her in the hospital for a week.

obviously, we, as a family, are freaking out and we want to try absolutely everything to get rid of this.

i am ordering some oil of oregano, which has antibacterial properties. also this stuff called propolis made by bees which has been shown in preliminary studies to be effective against MRSA. this was recommended to me by my friend who is an entymologist who is an expert on honeybees.
the 3rd thing we are getting is

COLLOIDAL SILVER

(i just bolded that so in case anyone is skimming you see that)

colloidal silver i have never used and yesterday, after doing some research i found that there are 3 different kinds on the market right now

1. ionic silver (made by electricity)
2. silver protein (bigger particles of silver suspended in a gelatin base. this is the stuff that turns you blue is you take too much for years and years)
and 3. actual colloidal silver.

anyone who has recommendations on where to get the real stuff would be greatly appreciated.

now the other thing,

i am being forced by facebook to download some fucking software by a company called ESET in order to get into my fb (i know i know don't use fb)

i'm not going to download this and let some compamy i have never hear of scan my computer for malware. i can get on fb just fine with my ipod.

and GET THIS...
THIS IS THE KICKER!!!

my husband can get onto his fb just fine ON THE SAME COMPUTER. this is BULLSHIT.

how in the bloody hell is it that he can get in his fb fine and when i try to login it's "your computer might have malware you need to download this crap to get back in" stuff?

i'm am pissed beyond pissed.

and i want a rational explanation as to why this is happening.
because it makes NO SENSE.

-------------------------

ok , those are my two things.
if anyone can help me on either of these two things i would appreciate it very much.

thank you
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP