Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mind-Boggling Lucid Dream
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have almost developed a lucidity in my dreams and last night was insane. The setting was Australia, or so I asked in the dream but the sky was orange and the ocean was almost turquoise. Despite that I was thinking that it seems like another planet. I was in a complex near the ocean and I could see the waves crashing. In the complex I was approached by a caretaker(I assumed)/other and a baby with a gigantic brain and head. Even before I was about to ask the obvious question, It responded to it with speech and telepathy I think. It was like someone fast-forwarding a conversation with you until you get to the end understanding. "wh-(answered), well, th-(answered)you-(answered)...etc...Tha-(Your Welcome).

Part of the info was what the baby was and I remember anxiety or slight fear about the magnitude of things. The baby changed forms/grew to an adult which looked nordic - Tall, Light skin/hair. This was a lapse in lucidity because I never saw the transformation and can't remember everything sent to me telepathically (paratri-something-osmosis) but I wish I could extract this info because everything was explained.

In this adult phase, I was in some kind of competition in the complex where the command was given and BAM - whoever was last to complete the command would be eliminated or by last person or default time. There was a telepathic aspect to this too. I recognized some of the others in this competition but it felt like a do or die situation where everyone was out for themselves. -Lapse- A command in which it came down to a me and someone else that I recognized before where it was a sudden death round. It seemed like a fight to the death was about to begin but right before a judge? proclaimed that a person was miscounted and disqualified - so we both progressed on to the next round with a few others who I mostly Recognized! THEN I WOKE UP. damnit!

I think it was a real other-dimensional occurence and not fictional, but who really knows.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP