Users Online Now: 2,401 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,387,403
Pageviews Today: 2,316,438Threads Today: 922Posts Today: 16,503
09:43 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Help! Went to Doctor with perceived mental illness and told my mind was leaving space-time continuum!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So while I was going to school in my mid twenties, I started to get strong sensations of what I described as "Deja Vu on steroids".

I've experienced Deja Vu as a kid. But this was something much greater than that.

If I would see something like an image /video, or read something, or (on rare occasions hear spoken words), I would get this strong sensation that was like I had an inappropriate familiarity with what I was perceiving. Like I saw this before but was also supposed to see it or hear it.

Oddly enough, later when I recalled whatever triggered the sensation, the thing I read, saw or heard, the sensation would trigger again.

There was no pattern to when they would occur.

I chalked the experiences up to early onset of some mental illness and went to see the local doctor. I described to him basically what I just described to right.

He looked at me in awe and told me my mind was venturing in and out of the Space-time continuum! Then he started talking about quantum theory...

Wtf!?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP