Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Shocking: Muslims Are Now Declaring Erdogan As God
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message by Shoebat Foundation on March 30, 2015 in Featured, General
By Walid Shoebat

As shocking as it may be, Erdogan is being proclaimed as God amongst diehard leaders in Turkey.

Everyday I wake up I am not just shocked at what I find in my researches on Erdogan of Turkey, but amazed in awe how closer this man is beginning to mimic what the biblical prophets of old declared as The Antichrist proclaiming himself to be God in 2 Thessalonians 2.

As shocking as you just read it, wait till you read this article by Mustafa Akyol (a columnist for Al-Monitor’s Turkey Pulse, the Turkish Hurriyet Daily News, The International New York Times and The Wall Street Journal) and be amazed that reputable writers are now documenting that Erdogan is literally viewed by many Muslims as “God”. You heard it correctly.

Aykol writes of Erdogan’s cult of personality:

“In a recent book, Recep Tayyip Erdogan: The Sun of the Age,” Aykol writes “proudly gives him titles that only belong to deity which would sound bizarre, if not heretical”.

Indeed, I am not sure if Aykol is aware, to the Wahhabist Muslim this is true, but not the Sufi Muslim who believes in the Sufi doctrine of “Fana” in which man becomes God. Aykol adds:

“In 2011, an AKP deputy declared, “Even touching Erdogan is a form of worship,” and in 2014 another AKP deputy proclaimed that Erdogan “carries all the attributes of Allah in himself.”

“The Sun of the Age,” and “carries all the attributes of Allah in himself” and “Even touching Erdogan is a form of worship,” qualifies Erdogan to fit what none of us Christians who would ever doubt what was already proclaimed in the Bible:

Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we ask you, brothers, not to be quickly shaken in mind or alarmed, either by a spirit or a spoken word, or a letter seeming to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God. – 2 Thessalonians 2 1-4

More at:

[link to shoebat.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP