Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Spiritual Inquiries
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message If you are an adept of the trial of flame, know what I am referring to, have experienced the crown of thorns, surpassed the dark night of the soul, are beginning to fill your cup and have renounced the way of the mind, I would enjoy your theoretical philosophy pertaining to the mysteries of the soul.

I know I must embrace separation from the world. I know my presence must be stronger than the forces outside of me to attain liberation. This much is present in many esoteric teachings.

My questions at hand are a matter of physics and the properties of energy and its relation to the vibration within.

I can see the colours of life range from black to white and energy/magnetism contains the polar ends of negativity and positivity. It is the yin or yang so to say, if indeed this concept or scientific finding within our energetic field applies beyond the constraints of the third dimensional reality.

Nearing liberation of the body and mind, do you become all good, all knowing? It seems to be now, here in the illusion of separation that the world is very dark and tilted towards negativity and during my meditations I have found compassion easier to uphold, but I do not feel good. I do not have a desire to save anyone, to help any thing. Now, during this trial of flame I understand the vibrations within me are resisted by the body, causing friction and heat, the flame of the trial. But that does not mean the spirit is of one polar aspect, does it?

If I feel full of absence and peace, is this akin to the eye of the storm? Living within the positive and negative?

Because by all means, the apparent bliss subsides after years of meditation and with the body so dissolved, there is no contrast to feel that bliss anymore. It is of sublime nature and indescribable by the human tongue, or English at least. The ego or self and nearly the sense of self seem to be vanishing entirely.

If I were to become all good, such as Jesus of Nazareth and Buddha suggests, would that not mean spirits should be here, tending to us constantly? If you look around you it does not seem that way.

I understand these are concepts of mind, but I would appreciate any reflection you could send my way. I still have a long way to go, but I am nearing what seems to be total detachment from everything. I have no passion for the world save very few minor "sins."

Thank you.

And one more thing, the reason for these inquiries is my presence is growing, my mind and body being "put in order" and things...all things...feel equal..not deserving of attention. It seems to be of the white/light/good polar aspect, if not them being mutually exclusive and the relation inadequate.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP