Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Walmart/Jade Helm/US Military/Dumb Bases
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hey everyone Fid Biddler here, I was an employee at the walmart in Cali for 2 years, I thought I would share this information with people as I think you may be onto something

So the day before the store shut the manager was saying some wierd things about why the store was closing, he didn't know when it would reopen and said that the police would be protecting the property even though all the stock was gone, we all thought it was wierd but he said that it's to deter squatters while the store is closed so fair enough we believed what we were being told.

I was having a smoke break outside and I noticed that the police officer was wearing swat like gear and he was heading for the back of the store so I decided to pretend that I was doing something work related and followed him, I watched as he went into an employ only area and he proceeded to head to the back of the warehouse to a secluded area.

I get close up and I hear him talking with another cop who was there wearin the same sort of uniform as the other one, they were talking about when the shit hit the fan (not the exact words) that they were ready to "detain" any dissident and lock em up in the make shift camp that was going to be made in the car park, I was shocked by what I heard because it seems like Jade Helm is real!!!

Here's the kicker, I was being really quiet and ease dropping on their conversation, they never noticed me at all, they begin to move some boxes around and underneath there was a hatch they opened up a hatch in the floor and went into it, I didn't want to go and follow them where ever the went because I don't know what's under there!

It's just really strange that they were talking about this and then they go into what could possibly be a D.U.M.B which makes sense cause the size of Walmart would be big enough to house a dumb right under neath it!

I thought I would share my story because it seems that you guys are right, something crazy is about to go down very soon and we are going to be so unprepared for what happens next!

You can imagine the state of the masses on blak Friday imagine them when everything goes to shit!! It's goin to be chaos and anarchy and a lot of people are going to die cause of the wild masses.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP