Users Online Now: 1,657 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 580,145
Pageviews Today: 756,996Threads Today: 225Posts Today: 3,073
06:42 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject UPDATE: THE SPIN is in -- Jade Helm 15 Bastrop County commissioners meeting
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "Representatives for a U.S. Special Operations Command training scheduled over the summer in Bastrop County will again present information regarding the exercise to county commissioners.

Officials with JADE HELM 15, as the training is called, will lay out details of their months-long training to commissioners at their Monday, April 27 Commissioner Court meeting."
[link to www.statesman.com]

This meeting is starting.
The 'fatman' is there and will be 'live streaming'.
I know there are some Oath Keepers in the crowd and will be asking 'specific' questions.
The meeting room is PACKED and they had to open up a second room to accommodate all the CONCERNED CITIZENS!

UPDATE

ARMY TRIES TO EXPLAIN OPERATION JADE HELM ’15 TO CENTRAL TEXAS COMMUNITY: THEY SAY ‘NO’
[link to www.breitbart.com]

Bastrop County residents fire off questions on Jade Helm 15
[link to www.myfoxaustin.com]

Bastrop critics on Army’s Jade Helm training: Come and fake it
[link to www.statesman.com]

Bastrop Co. addresses 'Jade Helm 15' concerns
[link to www.kvue.com]

Bastrop residents question Jade Helm 15 operation

[link to kxan.com]

UPDATE

UPDATE

Paranoid Texans grill Army spokesman on Jade Helm 15 exercise that’s sparking fears of military takeover

Concerned citizens confronted county and military officials Monday in Texas over the planned Jade Helm 15 training exercise that has ignited fears of a military takeover.

Elite forces from all four branches of the military will take part in the July 15-Sept. 15 operation in seven states across the southwest, where role players will stand in for hostile and less-hostile forces.

Residents packed the Bastrop County Commission, where a U.S. Army spokesman answered questions while an overflow crowd watched from downstairs on closed-circuit television.

Lt. Col. Mark Lastoria tried to assure the crowd that no intelligence would be gathered on non-participants, no property would be confiscated, and no psychological operations would be conducted.

Participants were torn between their respect for the military and their suspicion of the Obama administration, and they frequently expressed concern that they had not been notified about the exercise until conspiracy theories began circulating on social media.

The recent closing of five Walmart stores sparked fears that those stores would be converted into detention centers or link to underground tunnels to transport troops.

Lastoria said “an extra minute of research” would show that those stores were each involved in labor disputes, although the retailer blames plumbing issues.
<snip>
[link to www.rawstory.com]

UPDATE

The first spin:

UPDATE:

Okay ... here is some info from one of our Oath Keepers.

"My thoughts:
There was a good turn out. People are very concerned, and the majority didn't buy a single line the Army said.

Bastrop Co has sold out it's people, they are not changing course, it will happen.

The LTC (I believe that was his rank, couldn't see) wouldn't answer anything about gun confiscation if asked to do so. Big concern for me.

Apparently 15 land owners in the area agreed to use of their property. Just contacted the Army and said "hey come train on our land!" I call BS.

He stated that all the role players were military. Why have their been craigslist ads hiring people to come participate?????

I have more, but this is to get the discussion rolling. I will have to re-listen to the meeting. I was overwhelmed, people watching, and keeping control of the boys."

Link to download audio: [link to www.dropbox.com (secure)]

Unfortunately our OK member was shuffled to the 'secondary room' and had to listen/record over the CCTV.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP