Users Online Now: 2,165 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 782,074
Pageviews Today: 1,380,332Threads Today: 583Posts Today: 10,111
04:02 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Thought I'd something more to say...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message
"A little bit of knowledge
Can be a dangerous thing;
Or it can be a vibrant seed
Giving rise to verdant forests
And awakening sleeping giants."
 Quoting: Chan Thomas

WAT CRAB
GIF credit: Citizenperth

Some thoughts have been swelling ever since I made friends with Lou... Thread: Look to Orion.......... The path has lead me to this single post of what I was looking for, and Skippy and the Oracle's Cookie have helped me confirm my suspicions. Years of research and it is all making sense to me now. I came to GLP to post about the Sun turning from the yellow I remember growing up, to the white surreal color it is today. I managed to find that GLP is a vast storehouse of hidden treasures...

My journey all started when I was only 18(??) years old, I pulled off the shelf in a library in Kansas called "Cataclysm". I am still researching exactly how old I was and which exact book this is. All I have is the memory of the paperback cover. I was looking for a book report topic. Why my hand reached for this book I have no idea. I remember that one frame in my mind as clear as Kodachrome. It was not until I met Lou, once I read his NDE from 1964, that I realized it matched exactly what I remember reading all those years ago in that book! WAT?! So here I am with my results of my search, and what your about to experience will blow your mind, so Buckle up!. What happened all those years ago? a Cataclysm?

"Listen... listen with your heart..."
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

So, was the cause the path of a celestial object? Or did we loose a moon?

"The monster came between Sirius and Regulus, through the Pleiades, into the solar system and approached Earth, and then the horrible nightmare began. Earth's atmosphere became electrically charged, and the waters and air heated up so quickly that the people fell down on their knees in terror. The sky writhed with fiery serpents and spam tards, Earth tipped toward the chimera, and then there was a deafening explosion. The magnetosphere and the chimera intertwined, and there was a resounding crack! Within hours, blocks of ice, hail, and gigantic masses of water assailed the people.

Great electromagnetic storms overwhelmed the bioelectric fields of animals, humans, plants, and even rocks, which is why we still have such mental blocks about this event. On that day, fear was imprinted deep in the reptilian brain, and this memory has been changing our relationship with our environment ever since. Next, chaos reigned as volcanoes exploded and the oceans and lakes boiled; Earth shuddered and cracked insanely."
 Quoting: Barbara Hand-Clow - "The Global Maritime Civilization" text transcribed from "The Mayan Code: Time Acceleration and Awakening the World Mind" 2007

"As for the cause of the cataclysm, they've found evidence that fragments from the Vela supernova came into the solar system and struck the Earth's magnetosphere. It is difficult to know for sure what celestial body caused the event, yet it is certain it happened. The Earth's lithosphere was dislocated both vertically and horizontally, and tectonic plates formed that caused the planet to become a polyhedron of twenty faces--an icosahedron--as you can see in the accompanying illustration."
 Quoting: Barbara Hand-Clow

For the Oracle

And a BIG hat-tip to "The Oracles Cookie" for silently knowing the secrets. Without her relentless pursuit of the cause and effect of the Vela Supernova explosion, and what it did to mans mind, I may of been mislead down a different rabbit hole. Thank you TOC!

Please check out my new thread--Carl Jung's link to the Christmas Comet and his secret "vision" of catastrophe in his book "The Red Book!"
Thread: "Founder of Analytical Psychology," Carl Jung Called "Disturbed" Due to His "Red Book!" Video
 Quoting: TheOracle'sCookie

secrets

So our memories are suppressed deep. No wonder we ask the question, Are we alone? What are we afraid of out there? A collapsing atmosphere 12,000 years ago written here? [link to veda.wikidot.com] Author describes a perpendicular explosion with its billowing smoke clouds as consecutive openings of giant parasols...What? a plasma discharge? Has the shift started? Yes, and the time is over:

Ix-Chel appeared at the end of the Dresden Codex: [link to i.imgur.com]
 Quoting: Skippy 16241422

The hinge dancing around is Orion -- pictured as three stones on the feminine side of the ecliptic and as an erection on the other, telling the story of large cometlike objects moving past Earth. A tomb door from Castelluccio di Noto and the Dunnichen Stone suggest the resulting reversal comes at the time of the Eyes of Ra and Horus -- Twin Suns.

A sign for the Beginning of the End is a conjunction of Venus-Sun-Mars and Mercury-Moon-Jupiter in Aquarius above the Goddess Ixchel (Aquarius) and the God Hurakan (Horologium). This conjunction, a sign of "The Word" appeared March 5-6, 2011.
 Quoting: Text from Skippy's image above

ixchelaquarius58

Danger Zone of the Maya: broken
Another Dunnichen Stone Ref: [link to www.midnightsciencejournal.com]
Dunnichen Stone Image: [link to upload.wikimedia.org]

And this is what happens?

“Many of these animals appear to go out 12,900 years ago after a preceding and catastrophic event. In fact, this stratum of nanodiamonds – the sediments containing these nanodiamonds – in some cases sit directly above the bones of these extinct animals. These animal bones do not occur above the sedimentary layers in well-stratified sections.

“Nanodiamonds only form under very high temperatures and pressures consistent with a major cosmic impact event. It’s very hard to explain their presence in these sediments just based on other kinds of surficial processes. And, of course, increased temperatures and pressures would have had major repercussions for the environment in North America, including vegetation and animals and humans that were on the landscape at the time.

“The destruction would have been instantaneous. People living in the immediate vicinity of impact or airbursts would pretty much have been annihilated. And where the impacts and airbursts would have occurred, there would have been a lot of debris kicked up into the atmosphere. And I can imagine there would have been major sound – even hard to imagine the senses that would have been involved in all this. Also, the wildfires triggered by all this would have put smoke and soot up into the atmosphere that would also have had major atmospheric effects in terms of obscuring the sun for fairly long periods of time.”
 Quoting: Earthfiles

Thread: Gobekli Tepe: We are in the end times

I was not satisfied, there had to be more to this story of destruction. The above sounds like a bombardment from space plus a cataclysm! During a tumble, there should not be this "impact" portion of that story with out some source of the meteorites. The Earth is full of impact craters, as is the moon also. And one side of the Earth's crust is thicker from a dense layer being added to it... Wat?! Being from a geology background and family, I needed to look there. The secret must be right here on planet Earth, and what I found was astounding. Oh my, the ride is here!

According to this book from the 1800's, there is an ancient relic called the Gettysburg Stone that states that the Earth goes through an 18 degree pole shift during the Age of Aquarius. That is the age we are in now.
 Quoting: Skippy

Thread: Ancient Stone Says There is an 18 Degree Pole Shift During The Age of Aquarius (Now)

No, I'm saying that every 12,000 years we have a pole shift. It doesn't happen in one day, or one year, or ten years. It has already started though and it does escalate. There will be a tipping point soon.... "Learn to swim, learn to swim...."

Thread: If I Can Guarantee That I Can Freak You Out... Can I Have a Pin?

According to ngdc.noaa.gov, our planet's magnetic pole will cross over the 180 degree longitude line between the years 2018 and 2019. They are predicting the north magnetic pole to be over 10 degrees past the 180 line in 2020. That will be a very significant change for our planet.

Thread: North Magnetic Pole to Cross Over the Earth's Axis Around 2018-2019 (NGDC-NOAA)

Wow Skippy, who are you, and where did you go?

skippy_avatar

...And finally, the proof I was looking for was found when I searched and recovered a lost treasure of a book by Chan Thomas "The Adam and Eve Story", published by Emerson House in LA from 1965. This is it, I can sense it is real, and true. I have changed. My whole life is now all about my family and friends and the love I have left to give them. Time is short friends, time is short...

adamandevestory

secrets

<50% SNIP
The Beresovka mammoth, frozen in mud, with buttercups in his mouth;
The age of the gorges below Niagara Falls and St. Anthony's Falls, both about 6,500 years;
The sudden end of the Laurentian Basin ice cap in Canada, about 11,500 years ago;
The uninterrupted years of evolution on the Galapagos, over 11,000;
The geological datings in the Murrumbidgee River Basin system in Australia, showing the end of an ice cap there about 11,500 years ago;
The age of fossil bones taken from the Wilshire Boulevard tar pits, over 11,000 years;
The sudden end of all work in the prehistoric city of Tiahuanaco, Peru, 9,550 B.C., or 11,500 years ago;
Leonard Woolley's great work in the Holy Land dating Noah's flood at about 6,000 years ago;
The end of the Wisconsin ice cap, about 29,000 years ago;
The sudden 200-foot rise of the oceans all over the world 6,000 to 7,000 years ago;
The sudden rise of the St. Lawrence River bed 6,500 years ago;
The changing levels of the shoreline in the Hudson Bay;
The granite blocks from the Alps, sitting on the eastern slopes of the Jura mountains, at 4,000 feet above sea level;
The Great legendarian Fraser's uncovering of over 8,000 separate inundation survival legends in the Malay Peninsula region;
The Pejark Marsh in Australia, which shows a quick extinction of a civilization 11,500 years ago;
The Piri Reis map, showing the North Pole in the Sudan Basin;
The Egyptian water clock, showing agreement with the Piri Reis map;
Granite on top of the mountains around Death Valley in California!
The great stratifications of the Grand Canyon, Painted Desert, and Badlands, each layer homogenous, showing it to be deposited there suddenly by fantastic amounts of water;
The computable age of the Antartic ice cap, about 293 cubic miles per year;
The legends from primative man in Tierra del Fuego at the southern tip of South America of the day the Sun set in the wrong direction;
The legends from primitive man in Peru of the day the Sun stood still;
The legends from Malayan and Sumatran aborigines of the long night;
The varve (earth strata) counts in Wrenshall, Minnesota and Hackensack, New Jersey, which agree;
The prevalence of jade in the Orient, which is material heaved up from the mantle, near equatorial pivot points during a tumble;
The fantastic evidence of a burgeoning tropical population in Arctic Siberia and Alaska, completely wiped out in a fraction of a day;
The similarity of languages the world over, from Polynesian to Greek, to Egyptian, to Mayan, to Eskimo, to Yakut, to Oriental, and more;
The correlation of ice ages and quick extinctions the world over;
The survival of primitive life at equatorial pivot points - the last two being the Malay Peninsula and the Galapagos, now rife with lizards;
The existence of a coral reef on the floor of the Arctic Ocean;
 Quoting: Chan Thomas

Read more at the LINK: [link to www.amazon.com]

It is coming folks, it is happening now. Could the pole shift be caused by plasma thunderbolts between passing celestial bodies?, or with the Sun after a kill shot flare? Or is there a recurring pulse through the Milky Way galaxy that even shocked Vela and caused it to go Supernova, and once that shock wave pulse arrived in our solar system, did it cause one of our moons to fall from orbit? Did the Vela wave shatter the Earth's crust? Or are we getting ready to be blessed with a comet storm of epic proportions? Maybe yes! I believe it may involve MHD Energy and the Earth's magnetic field strength as Chan researched. We are experiencing nothing less than an Earth cycle that has been repeating roughly every ~6,000 years....Maybe what happened 11,564 years ago, was the divine warning to Adam and Eve to leave the mother land? wow - what a ride I have been sent on, what a ride.

Skippy's attempt at this with screen shots of the old books for his research. Watch it full screen in HD. Skippy, it happens more frequent than you know... much more. Wish I could talk to you man.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

For you Lou, Namaste. Bridge of Sighs
All quotes in this thread are less than 50% by a fairly far margin. This thread is educational and composed for information & discussion. Any copyrighted materials that are found on this thread (including pictures, videos and referenced articles) fall under the Article 17 "copyright exception" fair use law.

UPDATE: I found the answer to life itself... I shall see you all one day.
Thread: Vulcan - The Comets of God - Smithsonian - Kali Yuga - NOVA Extreme Cave Diving - and Iron?

My contribution: The Mystery of The Four Ages Unveiled.
[link to nemesis8.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP