Users Online Now: 2,317 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,157,083
Pageviews Today: 1,931,997Threads Today: 799Posts Today: 13,870
06:43 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Just gonna post what someone posted on CL FB page about Walmart.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I can paste the whole comment because it's from a person commenting in a public space so there's not copyright issues.

This was posted tonight at 10:14pm EST

"My former employer of 5 years in tulsa got a contract for the closed Wal-Mart to install $400,000 worth of 12gauge blast and fire proof rolling steel doors installed. They're not replacing the doors but instead installing these doors behind the existing doors and windows. Even the ones for the businesses inside like McDonald's and banks. There's also 2 other doors being installed somewhere in the middle of the store. Now normal custom ordered doors take a couple weeks to get delivered, these doors should take weeks to get. Tulsa overhead door got them delivered in 5 days. Why? Because Wal-Mart has close ties to DHS. That's why their surveillance and security is always top notch. Remember the "see something, say something" ads being ran in Wal-Mart? A good buddy of mine who I worked with for years and now works at Tulsa overhead door went to that Wal-Mart today and was greeted by either military or police in full tactical gear. Before that, only 5 employees were allowed to work on this job AFTER they passed a background check, had their ID's photocopied, and signed a non-disclosure agreement. My old boss at overhead door called the Odessa Midland door company, they installed the same set up last week. The doors are made by Cornell who specializes in making doors for all types of companies and government agencies including the Pentagon. They make different rated blast and fireproof doors and even garage door motors."

Anyone heard about this door stuff going on?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP