Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Unfolding Story of the Illuminati Cards
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message After much consideration/deliberation I’m going to share with GLP my remarkable and “magical” story of the Illuminati Cards. I’ve considered sharing this story before but the time didn't seem right; it does now, especially considering what’s unfolding!

Most members and a lot of ACs are aware of the seemingly prophetic nature of the Illuminati Cards. The most infamous/well known is probably the Terrorist Nuke Card, covered here: Thread: Illuminati Card: Twin Towers Nuked

So, what is my story? I became interested in the Cards some time ago after validating their age (pre 1996) and noticing the accuracy of their predictions. My personal favourite is the Whistleblower Card with Snowden: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Then, on October 13 2014, I found my-self on one of the cards: The Templars’ Card. What followed was nothing short of remarkable and surreal. And I’m going to share that story in this thread.

Also, I will cover:
Who created the Cards;
Why the Cards were created;
What’s unfolding;
The final Card;
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP