Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject “Intergalactic Wave” aka Wave X... the frequency shift
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Everything is based on 'Events', one event leads to another and then another, not 'Dates'. Keep in mind 'Events' can be sped up or delayed, based on the outcome of the previous event.

Many are discussing this topic all over the Internet. I have a list of articles and shows below. Here is one example...

---

Dr. Simon Atkins is a “professional predictor”. He’s so good that corporations hire him for his expertise in forecasting trends and events.

He is also well aware of the New World Order and their shenanigans, and factors that into his explanation of what we can expect.

As we know, there is currently a lot of activity in all sectors of this so-called reality we live in, and his theory ties in most of it, as well as acknowledging the evil controllers.

In this interview, he tells us an acute electro-magnetic wave will rush over the planet this summer which will alter the pressure field and that will affect all living things—including the Earth—causing volcanoes, earthquakes, and eruptions in the “human domain” as well.

He calls it an “Intergalactic Wave”. He says it will also make 10 – 17% of us more than a little crazy as it disrupts our personal energy fields. He’s talking “hallucinations”. Some of us just won’t be able to handle the change in Hz.

...50%

More: Articles

A Different Theory for the Jade Helm 15 Civil Unrest Scenario
[link to www.starshipearththebigpicture.com]

HERE IT COMES! The Frequency Shift Into September 2015 – Dr Simon Atkins’ Predictions
[link to el11even.com]

The frequency shift into September 2015
[link to www.transients.info]

Galactic Wave: Frequency Shift into September 2015
[link to deusnexus.wordpress.com (secure)]

Dr. Simon Atkins Wave-x updates 7/15
[link to www.transients.info]

skyaia show
[link to skyaiashow.com]

“Wave X” Is Not A Mass Ascension Event, It’s A Step In The Entire Process Of Evolution
[link to lisarisingberry.wordpress.com (secure)]

Upcoming Wave X, new powers & abilities, DNA upgrade
[link to enchantedinfinity.com]

The September 2015 Wave X Awakening
[link to el11even.com]

Wave X Misconceptions
[link to lisarisingberry.wordpress.com (secure)]

The Sept 2015 “Wave X” Awakening
[link to www.trinfinity8.com]

New Powers, Abilities & DNA Upgrades — The Upcoming Wave X
[link to el11even.com]

Timeline Shifting, Anomalies, And October Wave X Update
[link to el11even.com]

More: Radio Shows

“How To Successfully Get Through The Frequency Shift Of September 2015”
[link to soundcloud.com (secure)]

Great interview w/Dr. Simon Atkins on in5d.
[link to www.blogtalkradio.com]

Simon gives us the 90 day window update! 7-9-15

YouTube release 7-13-15. Frequency Shift Wave X Predictions: The Good, Bad & Ugly; July 13, 2015, Skyaia #44
[link to www.youtube.com]

At 28:30 in this episode of Cosmic Disclosure, talking about the wave and it's affects.
[link to www.gaiamtv.com]

Dr. Simon Atkins - Wave X update - 8-6-15. He starts in about Wave x about 45 - 60 minutes in.

Prepare For Change, August 16, 2015
Interview with Dr. Simon Atkins
[link to bbsradio.com]

Cosmic Awakening Show- How To Prepare For Wave X With Dr. Simon Atkins 8-28-15
[link to www.blogtalkradio.com]

THE YIN AND YANG OF WAVE X : 9-2-15
[link to mixlr.com]

Open Your Mind (OYM) Radio - Dr. Simon Atkins - Sept 6th 2015

Michelle Walling Interview On Hundredth Monkey Radio Hour One 9-7-15 (28:00 starts talking about the wave.)

Phoenix Rising Radio - Dr Simon Atkins 2015 - 09 - 08

---

Please be careful with Copyright material, posting here, I would prefer not to babysit.

DISCLAIMER: I am not into predicted dates. But do feel something is coming that will change all of us inside out.

I have been feeling this for over a year now and it is getting stronger. All I had to do was listen inside.

Thread: The Old Souls' Madman Notes

---

When the wake hits, I will dream as much as I can inside. It is important to use your imagination... riding the wave.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP