Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I finally open my eyes during sleep paralysis
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Well all I can say is that I finally saw what was in the room with me last night around 1:30am first I notice a humming vibration sound getting louder in my ear, nexts I couldn't move my body I was experiencing sleep paralysis, so finally I calm my self down with out struggling trying to open up my eyes to see what was going on around, me cause I could feel some one touching me so finally I open my eyes and oh boy.....WTF

I notice that I was not my bed room , i was some where diffrent and the room was filled with bright bluish white light it was so bright you could bearly see what was in front of you, I was actually levitated from the floor and I saw 5 or 6 beings in the room with me, they were staring at me it was one that was in my face trying to keep me calm and under it's control, the more I try to struggle and move the louder the noise increase it would raise it right arm and form some sort of circling movement in front of me to keep me under its control, I said to it put me down, leave me alone nothing phase it until I said in christ Jesus leave me alone, I said this about 2 or 3 time it let me go and my body jerk and I woke up feeling terrified looking around the room I was shakingpup, I prayed and I thank God that Jesus heard and protected me and those beings did obey and backed off

you guys you don't have to believe me, I just wanted to put this out here I know that I'm not the only one that has been through this , was it a alien abduction or a demonic attack I don't know what I do know is that it respond to the name of Jesus, some people say Jesus is not real, well people have the freedom to believe what ever you choose to believe and that's okay I just want to let you know that they believe , these beings responded to the power of that name, all I can say is I feel
Sorry for any nonbelievers are not protected by jesus when they are face with these entities ...this is my testimony, I don't wish this on anyone the unknown can be scary, there's just so much that we don't know and understand, but knowledge is powerful...peace and love toSmiley you all!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP