Users Online Now: 2,233 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 985,045
Pageviews Today: 1,642,779Threads Today: 663Posts Today: 11,857
04:22 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The entire solar system is moving into a new area an interstellar energy cloud, that explains the strange weather, sun, quakes and more.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi there, did people forget about the time when NASA accidentally informed the public or that woman that works there during a conference that our solar system is going trough a high density energy field or part of the universe? from then everything changed.... i cant seem to find the video where she says it and then gets a look by the others like hey you just said something you should not have said, i mean earth is not the only planet that is changing, all the planets are in our solar system including the sun.

this field or area in in the universe also contains lots of rocks and debree, that is what generates those increased meteor showers, the energy field also has an effect on the brain of humans and animals, not to mention on the tectonic plates and volcanoes and of course the weather.

all i could find was this, i will look for more.. the whole incident with NASA where the scientist misspoke herself, has gone into forgottenness over the years.

Thanks to Bridge of Sighs here the Youtube Vid where the NASA scientist said something about this Energy Field, and where she gets the look from the others :):)

and here is Bridge of Sighs post about this: Thread: Thought I'd something more to say... (Page 2) thx again for this :):)

Found some more:

This article [link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]
has some nice info on all of this here a small part:

On July 14, 2010 we learned that our sun is passing through an interstellar energy cloud which excites/energizes the sun.

NASA, along with The National Academy of Science and other world renowned scientist are so concerned about this up and coming solar maximum in late 2012, that way back in March 10, 2006 NASA issued a solar storm warning for 2012.

What NASA omitted in their 2006 solar storm warning is what prompted NASA in the first place to issue a 2012 solar storm warning four years in advance?

Then in 2010, NASA again warns the general population of a pending solar storm, telling the population to get ready for a once in a lifetime solar storm. Despite that news agencies and websites like this one are beginning to cover this developing story, no high government official has yet to stick his or her neck out to make an official announcement about the catastrophic implications as to allow the global population to begin preparing.

The following scientific data revealed by Alexei Dmitriev further supports NASA's original 2012 solar storm warning issued back in March of 2006.

now the scary part of the article: When asked how long will it take our sun to pass through this interstellar energy cloud, Dr. Dmitriev replied,
"I don't know. But If I had to guess, I would say somewhere between two thousand to three thousand years." ahmmm thats allooot of years :)

Now this article is also interesting even more i think i mean look at a small part here what the Russian Scientist says, could this be the missing link of evolution?
**And this is conscious energy that is changing how the planet works, how it functions, and what kind of life it supports. The harmonics of the DNA spiral itself are altering. That's the real, hidden cause of spontaneous mass evolutions in previous epochs of time.**

[link to www.thelivingmoon.com]

Another strange video of Venus Flaring like a SUN:

Some Solar System changes that are happening:
* A growth of dark spots on Pluto.
* Reporting of auroras on Saturn.
* Reporting of Uranus and Neptune polar shifts (They are magnetically conjugate planets), and the abrupt large-scale growth of Uranus' magnetosphere intensity.
* A change in light intensity and light spot dynamics on Neptune.
* The doubling of the magnetic field intensity on Jupiter (based upon 1992 data), and a series of new states and processes observed on this planet as an aftermath of a series of explosions in July 1994 [caused by "Comet" SL-9]. That is, a relaxation of a plasmoid train which excited the Jovian magnetosphere, thus inducing excessive plasma generation and it's release in the same manner as Solar coronal holes inducing an appearance of radiation belt brightening in decimeter band (13.2 and 36 cm), and the appearance of large auroral anomalies and a change of the Jupiter - Io system of currents.
Update Note: A stream of ionized hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, etc. is being directed to Jupiter from the volcanic areas of Io through a one million amperes flux tube. It is affecting the character of Jupiter's magnetic process and intensifying it's plasma genesis.[Z.I.Vselennaya "Earth and Universe" N3, 1997 plo-9 by NASA data]
* A series of Martian atmosphere transformations increasing its biosphere quality. In particularly, a cloudy growth in the equator area and an unusual growth of ozone concentration.
Update Note: Mars Surveyor Satellite encountered an atmospheric density double that projected by NASA upon entering a Mars orbit. This greater density bent one of the solar array arms beyond the full and open stop. This combination of events has delayed the beginning of the scheduled photo mission for one year.
* A first stage atmosphere generation on the Moon, where a growing natrium atmosphere is detected that reaches 9,000 km in height.
* Significant physical, chemical and optical changes observed on Venus; an inversion of dark and light spots detected for the first time, and a sharp decrease of sulfur-containing gases in its atmosphere.
* A Change in the Quality of Interplanetary Space Towards an Increase in Its Interplanetary and Solar-Planetary Transmitting Properties.
When speaking of new energetic and material qualities of interplanetary space, we must first point out the increase of the interplanetary he spammin energetic charge, and level of material saturation. This change of the typical mean state of interplanetary space has two main causes:
* The supply/inflow of matter from interstellar space. (Radiation material, ionized elements, and combinations.)
* The after effects of Solar Cycle 22 activity, especially as a result of fast coronal mass ejection's [CME's] of magnetized solar plasmas.

as you can see it was mentioned on GLP in 2009 and 2010 Now we see the effects for real on all the planets in our solar system and on our sun.... on earth we see strange weather, quakes, sky anomalies, strange sounds in the sky, volcano eruptions are way more then before etc etc.

Thread: SOLAR STORM WARNING! - OUR SOLAR SYSTEM IS ENTERING AN INTERSTELLAR ENERGY CLOUD!
Thread: Solar System To Enter An Interstellar Energy Cloud
Thread: solar system is passing through an interstellar cloud that should not exist
Thread: WOW! Solar system is passing through an interstellar cloud that physics says should not exist!
Thread: The solar system is passing through an interstellar cloud that physics says should not exist.!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP