Users Online Now: 2,183 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 928,848
Pageviews Today: 1,692,025Threads Today: 553Posts Today: 12,321
04:43 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Greece - My predictions, from Monday, June 22nd, proven to be accurate by now - next in line - Grexit - almost certain at this point
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Not trying to steal any other thread related to Greece.

In fact, all my predictions were made on the other Greece related threads, mainly on OXI Luisport thread.

I have been attacked by EU shills, by people who clearly are uninformed, people without vision, people without economic background.

Even those who were thinking like me were skeptic about these predictions, because at the time I have made them, they sounded really unrealistic.

What I have predicted (starting with Monday, June 22nd) :

-NO deal with creditors (EVER, than or now or in the future) - fulfilled (I have to update this, because retards like NODOOM , ZAZZ, and others don't understand what I mean by deal - by deal, I mean a 3rd bailout. Anything less than that, is not a deal)

-no payment to IMF. - fulfilled

-banks closed. - fullfiled

-Grexit. - to be delivered - almost certain at this point

-return to drachma. - to be delivered

-market crash. - to be delivered

-current financial system crash. - to be delivered

-ww3. - I hope I will be WRONG on this one.

All of the above I predicted them on June 22nd.

-When they kicked Varoufakis out of the Eurogroup meeting, I said that Greece won't go back to Bruxelles for talks. - fulfilled.

-When Tsipras announced the referendum, I said OXI will win.Couple days before referendum, I said the OXI will win by a landslide (I gave 65% - 35% as prediction). - fulfilled

Until now, everything I predicted came to fruition.

I hope that I will be wrong in my prediction regarding ww3.

All my predictions I made were and are still based on the hypothesis that the establishment DECIDED that it is time to crush the system, and replace it with one much more attractive for them.

Every prediction I made could have been nil if TPTB decided that the can still needs to be kicked.

But, up until now, EVERYTHING points to the fact that TPTB decided to stop kicking the can...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP