Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject IPet Goat And The Solar Flare
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In the video IPet Goat II, you see many symbols, some appear to represent celestial movements.

In Egyptian mythology the planets and stars are shown in hieroglyphs as moving about on boats. In the film IPet Goat II, there is a figure riding on a boat which has been called Messianic by some viewers. However, I think this figure is a representation of the sun, he is very yellow, like the Simp(suns), he appears to be covered in flames and his hair looks distinctly like flames. He also seems to have sunspots on his face. Sunspots are quite distinct from ordinary spots.

The reason I mention the Simp(suns) is that their eyes are designed to look like the circumpunct, a circle with a dot in the centre which represents the sun.

[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]

Also in the simpsons, Homer is obsessed with doughnuts and the torus is a doughnut shape that is seen throughout nature and space and has been the subject of much theorising by physicists such as Nassim Harramein.

Sorry, back to IPet Goat II. The II in the title suggests it could be the symbol of Gemini. In the celestial realm the sun is currently moving through the sign of Gemini and will be moving to Wasat, a fixed star in the constellation and which appears to be where you might locate the phallus part of the constellation.

You can see the phallus around the 4 min mark

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Before the figure in the boat arrives at the phallus, the boat is filled with fish which indicates he is moving through the area of the sky that is known as the sea

[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]

This area is where the water signs are located in the sky. The sun moved through this area over the past few months.

A little further in the video, just after the phallus scene, you see the sun produce either a massive solar flare or possibly an EMP which knocks out the grey men in the suits.

Now I know there is much speculation about a possible celestial event and/or a financial collapse happening soon, perhaps these events have been foreshadowed by this video.

The sun reaches the phallus around 11th July and if the video is prophetic, then we can expect some solar related event to happen very soon after that.

This is the sun's position on 11th July

[link to i.imgur.com]

Finally, if you look at current images of the sun in Spaceweather or on SOHO, you can see the sun has an unusually large number of sun spots at the moment.

[link to spaceweather.com]

I realise the video is around 3 years old but these events look like they are on the verge of happening this year, so I thought I would mention this.

shocked
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP