Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I can't figure out who I am?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So, I've been noticing lately some anomalies. They relate to time, space and also people.

It's sort of like I'm sitting in one of those fake mini-vans that they have in museums. You know the ones. You get inside. They close the doors. Then there is a movie screen playing, while the sound is pumping and hydraulics are tossing the van around.

I've identified sensory events that repeat no matter where I go. They take up the same time slot, and they feel generally the same, but in different places they map into different events. I've identified people/souls that I've run into more than once. I love this one. It's beautiful. I love when I run into souls that I know. And, I've seen time loop, or timelines, as GLP-ers tend to call them.

You can believe all of that, or you can believe that I am delusional/dreaming. In either case, my next question still stands.

I can't identify who I am in this cosmic time wheel. Who am I? Seriously, I don't know.

Judging from the reactions of other people towards me, I'd say that I'm something that they want on their side, but that they never fully trust, and feel they have to monitor and test constantly. I hate that, by the way. I understand their concerns, but it's no fun for me.

So who am I? Unfortunately I have no idea. Not even a guess. I can't find anyone else like me, past, present or future. The fictional character of Shane I identified with, but that's fiction.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP