Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Good Gopher anyone?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Anyone Remember Scroogle? It was fun to screw Google out of those searches.. It did not make a difference, but hey it was fun while it lasted.

[link to www.goodgopher.com]

This site is offering people Like those who frequent GLP, a place to search from. Anyone start using it? Notice anything different than using a common search engine?

This from Activist post [link to www.activistpost.com]

I am focused on the Differences when dealing with the internet. Where do you go for secure browsing, private mail, unmonitored chats, etc? I have a small suite of open source programs that have worked over the years. In my world I am working to bring out new and in some cases, suppressed, technology. In my world I am dealing with dissidence at all levels of this life, so sometimes i NEED to be able to share without scrutiny. I only want to help others regain their freedom and potentially develop their knowledge so they may not only survive but thrive and eventually evolve.

What say you?

Of course I would l love to leave with this.. How would you take this truth and change your reality?
bump

bothersyouknow

float
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP