Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Breaking!! MSG to the governments and leaders of planet earth from GOD
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is a breaking message to this worlds leaders and governments and to George bushes and co and the house of Windsor and to all of the peoples of this world and all the creatures also.

God my father has decreed that the end days have now started and that your souls are all in mortal peril! Things are about to start getting, well, toasty! And all these bloody germs that you have here, disgusting but don't worry there's the perfect solution around the corner.

Anyways yes take heed and very well I assure you! For you souls are about to suffer torture and eternal damnation and believe me God my father is very good indeed at doing that believe you me! Oh yes you know don't you lol it cracks me up I know as we speak he looking in consternation down at me on lovely planet earth shaking his head lol.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP