Users Online Now: 1,699 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 642,562
Pageviews Today: 1,367,134Threads Today: 684Posts Today: 11,318
06:04 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "Dream/symbol interpretation" - what is the significance of ball 8 in Snooker/Pool?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Well, this was not really a dream. It was an attempt of making a shaman journey on a too complex intent I guess.

I journeyed on the intent of receiving information about what can be done to reduce the risk of armed aggression against Iran. I just thought what the heck, naive or not, it is a rather good question from previous journeys I made.

For some reason a "normal journey" could not take place, I don't know exactly why but it happens quite often lately that these journeying attempts fail. Maybe I'm just too tired, too unfocused or whatever.

It was not a complete failure, though. I saw a black pool ball, number 8. It was suspended in air, rotating in 3D before my eyes. The perspective was quite odd. I got the impression I was lying on my back in the bottom of a volcano crater, looking up to a dark purple sky. Maybe this has no significance here.

I have no knowledge at all about pool or snooker or related games, I thought maybe someone could help me interpret this cryptic message.

Love,
/LTC Peachblossom
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP