Users Online Now: 2,119 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 849,954
Pageviews Today: 1,520,278Threads Today: 504Posts Today: 10,712
03:04 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 99% Sure of Doom Happening in September... Time is Running out!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Im sure most of you tards remember me, and the threads i made in the past...

And what happens today?? Power outage on the east coast causing airplanes to get delayed and grounded.. Just another coincidence?? Remember the cell phones and internet outage from last week? This is all a fucking BETA test for the september doom. Coincidentally, this is all happening during Jade Helm... Out of all of the years and months, why is this happen now?

I am now 99% sure something BIG is going to go down. Dont say that I didnt warn you tards...

Also, see this video, skip to 00:57 in the video, this guy predicted that this was going to happen... Why do you think he got murdered?

Read my older threads for more info. Time is running out!!!

Thread: Less than 2 months Away From Gray State

Thread: Open Season is Just Around the Corner.. September Doom. Time is Running OUT!

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP