Users Online Now: 1,025 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 151,484
Pageviews Today: 253,671Threads Today: 107Posts Today: 2,115
04:52 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Cathy O'Brien and her handler Mark Phillips have apparently kidnapped a young girl named Shaela Miller and are mind controlling her.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message
Shaela Miller's sisters exposing Mark & Cathy.

This is so weird.....

A lady named Tammy Miller & her family claims her daughter went to go live with Cathy O'Brien & Mark Phillips for work and her daughter became a different person who now accuses her father of molesting her and mind controlling her in interviews and workshops that she does with Cathy & Mark.

Shaela Miller appears in this video along with Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips around 28:57....discussing her "mind control" at the hands of her father.

In the comment section of that video Tammy Miller has wrote...

"My name is Tammy Miller and I am Shaela's mom. I am grateful to the host that posted this video as it has allowed me the opportunity to share my side of the story.
It has been probably a year since I watched this video. I just sat through the parts of Shaela talking so that I can remember what was said so that I can share with you some key points. First of all she talks about basic everyday mind control through religion and isolation. She also said that “religion plays a big roll" and hers is Mormonism. Shaela never grew up Mormon. Scott and I were Mormon but left the church when Shaela was around 4. We left the church because we were not going to be controlled by a religion. Any religion. Shaela had friends that were Mormon and at the age of 11 she asked if she could be baptized. We let her but she didn't go to church for very long after joining (her choice). She doesn't even know that much about Mormonism and you can tell from the video that she didn't know what she was talking about.

Shaela says she couldn't escape on her own. How do you think she even got to Alabama? We paid for it and took her to the airport. We all cried because we were going to miss her so much. She cried too. Mark and Cathy (M & C) had offered her a job. But it turned out that they didn't pay her. They only gave her room and board and an old car which they asked us to pay the car insurance on. We did at first and at one point we were having some financial trouble as the real estate market was starting to tank and told her we couldn't pay for it. She has a job and needs to pay for it herself. It was around this time period that we suspected she really didn't have a job. If she really had a job with them then why couldn't she pay for it? It was around $200. They were not happy with us about that. It was also around this time that she was distancing herself from the family and couldn't talk on the phone because "someone" might be listening in.

How do you think she even met M & C? It was through her dad. He had heard about them from watching a video. Scott made friends with M & C over the internet. We would send them money to help their cause. He introduced Shaela to Cathy through emails. Do you really think that if Scott wanted to learn how to mind control Shaela that he would have asked Mark for help? That is ridiculous. You wouldn't go to a mind control deprogrammer to learn how to mind control someone.

Shaela said that she believes that if people could be themselves rather than what people are told to be then people would become free. My kids have had more freedom of expression then most kids out there. Shaela also said she was isolated. Shaela was in plays, took acting classes, group voice lessons, was an extra in tv shows like Ayna's Bell, Johnny Tsunami, Touched by an Angel and more. She also auditioned for acting roles on tv. She took guitar lessons, quit, tried piano lessons, didn't like it. She got her first job as a sales clerk at the age of 14 or 15. She was being taught by an herbalist and helped with clients . Shaela was very intuitive. At the age of 16 she traveled and would give talks and demonstrations on her intuitive abilities. She had the gift of healing, got her Reiki Mastership, and, the last thing she tried before leaving home, modeling, which we spent lots of money on helping her build her portfolio. Keep in mind that we had 7 children and my husband was working full time/over time to support us as I was a stay at home mom. Any money that Shaela made from her jobs she kept.

Shaela did like to tag along with my husband when he worked. All the kids liked to tag along with him. She was by no means a slave and definitely was not molested or abused.

Shaela says she wasn't allowed to go to school. We encouraged Shaela to go to high school. I had always told myself when the kids were high school age that I would let them make the choice of going to high school or not. She didn't want to go. When she was 18 we would encourage her to go to college but she didn't want to. She wanted to be a model. That was fine with us.

We have kids that have gone to college and some that have not. Our oldest child only took a few classes in college but has a successful business in the film industry and has been the trainer of new employees getting out of college in the field of film. This is just an example of the freedom of expression and creativity that comes from home schooling. Our next son went to college and is starting his own business in the real estate industry. Our other son is currently going to college and just bought his first house at the age of 22. And our daughter Sarah went to college and has started her own business helping people release trapped emotions along with stress management, etc. Our twin girls don't know what they want to do yet but, whatever they decide, I know they will be successful at it. My point is why would you believe that Shaela had it any different then the rest of the kids? The truth is we do have strong family values and love our kids greatly and have only wanted to guide and teach them in a way that would bring them the most joy in life.

I will admit that Shaela and I would butt heads but Scott and Shaela rarely did. Shaela and Scott were best buds. But you know what?.. a lot of mom's and their daughters butt heads. It is a teenager thing. (Shaela was the only one of my kids I really butted heads with but it wasn't much different than how I treated my own mom who I love dearly) So I find myself perplexed that Shaela is attacking her dad. The only reason I can think for this to happen is because Mark has felt threatened by Scott in some way so he had to turn Shaela against him.

Shaela comments that “her Father was attempting to kill her by controlling what she ate. She became ill”. It is true that Shaela has/had stomach problems. She cried a lot when she was a baby. We think it might have to do with the fact I got valley fever when I was 6 months pregnant with her and was on medication and hospitalized. Shaela was also born early and was not able to bond those important fist hours after birth. As a child she would complain about stomach problems.

At one point we had an ultrasound done and they said it looked like she might have an infection but they weren't sure. I took her to doctors, naturopatic doctors, chirpractors, etc. trying to find the problem. No one was trying to kill her. I wish I was a miracle mom and could have fixed it. Back then I didn't know about gluten/dairy intolerance. I am guessing now that that may have been the problem as two of her sisters have a gluten intolerance and have to be careful what they eat.

Shaela said she had a fear of men. I had to laugh when I heard her say that. That is so far from the truth. I don't know one man that she was afraid of.

Sarah had contacted Shaela a couple of years ago and sent her some pictures of our twin girls that Sarah had taken as Sarah likes photography. Shaela wrote back a mean email saying the girls were malnourished (because they are thin) and one of the twins has a tattoo so she must be being mind controlled because people only get tats when they have been abused. That is just silliness. What I call self abuse is getting a letter from Shaela when she was 23 telling us she got her tubes tied because she didn't want to pass on our genetics. If Mark and Cathy are such good friends to Shaela why would they not try and stop a 23 year old from making such a drastic decision? My thoughts are that they encouraged it. I think the reason is in the letter on our blog that her childhood friend talks about. When you read Jessie's side of the story, keep in mind that it was sent from her phone so there are typos.

My question to you, and to anyone else, is: Why would such a beautiful young woman live with Mark and Cathy for 8 years? Now I call that isolation.

One of the first steps of mind control is to get the person away from friends and family.

I have shared a lot of personal stuff here. Too much, and it is unfortunate that I even had to write this."

There are many other comments by The Millers on that channel as well trying to save their daughter from the mind control abuse of Mark Phillips & Cathy O'brien. Read them.. [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Their blog about how Shaela left to live with Cathy & Mark and how they have kidnapped and mind controlled her to believe things that aren't true:
[link to millerfamilyblogging.wordpress.com (secure)]

More are Mark Phillips being involved in mind control manipulation and be the "hero" who saved Cathy O'Brien that you think he is:
[link to savemeimyours.com]
[link to educate-yourself.org]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP