Users Online Now: 2,180 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 918,303
Pageviews Today: 1,221,101Threads Today: 304Posts Today: 4,700
10:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Are the US and South Korea provoking North Korea into war? If we get into a prolonged war, there will be no 2016 election.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.washingtonpost.com (secure)]

After reading the following, I feel like South Korea and the US should halt the military exercise at the time. I, also, feel South Korea should stop the broadcasting of the so-called propaganda against the North.

We all know North Korea is not kidding about being ready for an all out war if these things do not stop. Aren't the US and South Korea provoking the North at this point?

link:North Korea’s deputy U.N. ambassador says “a strong military counteraction will be launched” if South Korea does not meet a Saturday deadline for removing loudspeakers broadcasting anti-North Korean propaganda along their border.

“I would say that our military will not make any empty talks,” Ambassador An Myong Hun told reporters.

An says North Korea has asked for an urgent meeting of the U.N. Security Council to discuss issues including the current U.S.-South Korea military exercises, which were briefly suspended.

The letter to the Security Council president accuses South Korea and the United States of “fabricating” the land mine incident that led to the current escalating tensions.

North Korea’s ambassador to Russia has accused South Korea of lying about alleged North Korean artillery strikes and asked for the world’s help in defusing rapidly growing tensions between the two countries.

At a news conference in Moscow on Friday, Ambassador Kim Hyun Joon attributed the tensions to what he called military and political provocations by the United States and South Korea.

He repeated North Korea’s threat of military action if South Korea does not meet a Saturday deadline for removing loudspeakers along their border that recently resumed broadcasting anti-North Korean propaganda after a lull of 11 years.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP