Users Online Now: 1,722 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,067,501
Pageviews Today: 1,863,212Threads Today: 720Posts Today: 14,317
08:20 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Beast Rising From The Sea - Maritime Admiralty Jurisdiction Conspiracy Foretold in Alphabetics Bible Code
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.greaterthings.com]

MARITIME ADMIRALTY JURISDICTION CONSPIRACY FORETOLD IN ALPHABETICS BIBLE CODE

I am pleased to announce two new discoveries made in the past three days, now written up and posted for your perusal.

They were both catalyzed by a keyster, and they both comment on the nature of the beast -- one from a spiritual perspective and the other from a temporal.

The first discovery came on Friday after going to the polls to vote for Alan Keyes (supporters call themselves Keysters). I was given a registered voter card that had my Voter ID printed on it.

As I am prone to do, upon returning home I looked up that number in my New and Old Testament lexicons. I knew I was onto something when the first number I looked up, 3864, meant "maritime" in the NT Greek lexicon.

It turns out that there is an exhaustive commentary on the whole conspiracy of admiralty law jurisdiction taking over the supreme law of the land -- the Constitution. Direct hit words include "maritime, lobby, tyrannize, martial law, deception."

There are two entire sets of several words running that elaborate on this cabal. One parallel runs for at least 43 consecutive words, from 3864 to 3907 in the NT lexicon. The other runs for at least 21 consecutive words, from 1386 to 1407, also in the NT lexicon. It includes key concepts from the book of Revelation about the beast, the dragon, wealth, and the merchants of the earth.

You will not want to miss out on reading this study. It is posted to
www.greaterthings.com/Word-Number/666/voter_ID.htm

The second discovery was made yesterday based on a request from Rick Audette, founder and list administrator for the Keys of Knowledge e-mail discussion group (they call themselves keysters) to which I belonged for a couple of months but from which I resigned last month in protest. He wanted me to look up the number 4268, which is the number they have to manually add when creating their archive due to a server error that restarted the numbering at zero after 4268. They call it their magic number.

It turns out that not only does this number specify this very scenario with exactness, but it provides extremely hard-hitting commentary on some of the deceptions of the New Age that are embraced by many people on that list. If the commentary were not so obvious, I would relent from putting it in writing. However, to be faithful to the revelation contained in these codes, I present what I found; and I pray that it will turn more hearts than it offends.

No doubt I will be perceived as a traitor by them for what I say in this write-up (not that I was viewed kindly when I was there).

This write-up is located at
www.greaterthings.com/Word-Number/4268correction.htm
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP