Users Online Now: 2,230 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,340,197
Pageviews Today: 2,237,705Threads Today: 902Posts Today: 15,925
09:07 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject So, we were having a discussion on mind control, and MK ULTRA, and along comes one of the perps. See the controllers in action.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm going to c&p some posts from elsewhere for everyone's edification, and toward our common goal of exposing the controllers who have been behind some terrible atrocities, throughout history, up to the present. While some GLP posters may not be very familiar with the programs that fall under the general term of mind control, many others are. Because GLP has one of the most astute group of posters on any board, I trust that through reading, it will all make sense. From 9/11, to human trafficing, we are exposing these bastards, the enemies of our peace and freedom. We are in the critical mass phase, my friends, and we have TPTB on the ropes. They are scared shitless of being caught with their pants down. They thrive on secrecy. Thanks to the good people who keep fighting the good, and to Trinity, in particular, WE WILL WIN.

Bear with me, as I, collect the posts. I'll be back.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP