Users Online Now: 1,597 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 400,205
Pageviews Today: 628,364Threads Today: 237Posts Today: 3,868
06:59 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject demon lives ma'atter!!! - have the black lives matters crowd been suckered by sorcerers into summoning demons?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I wonder if the black lives "matter" crowd is aware of the powerful black magicians (white skin tho), sorcerers, and occult forces operating as a hidden hand, manipulating society through "suggestion" and witchcraft?

The word "matters" is interesting. Could the BLM have been tricked by white wizzards into summoning demons into their community?

What do they mean their lives "matter"? Doesn't that mean their life is some kind of demonic entity? Shouldn't black lives just be black lives? Why's it gotta be a demon? And they want to chant that shit on repeat? Aww hell nah! Cut it out yall, giving me the creeps!

It sort of reminds me of the "Occupy Wall St." spellcasting from the witch coven who runs the TV programming. Tricked all those lazy unemployed people into "occupying" (occupation, working for) "wall" st.... what a funny magickal joke on those fools.

"The Gays" and them being corralled into pride parades and hexing themselves with incomplete rainbow-spectrums and opening theirselves to demonic attack thru nasty "sex" "acts"... "life-style"... wily demons!

Anyway... don't let that TV trick you into summoning demons like ma'at into your community and allow it to destroy you. I feel that's how they get ya! Suggest something completely ridiculous and those who take it up simply destroy themselves by unknowingly repeating the mantra.

Everything spoken is a mantra... know what words you speak! Demons come in hundreds of varieties!

Don't be a "gay" incomplete rainbow ma'atter - don't occupy shit. Just live yo life and don't let the spellcasting get you.. eventually you be calling yourself gay while being screwed right in the ass...
don't be fools...

don't be La Mat'ers... fools

5a
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP