Users Online Now: 1,042 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 273,173
Pageviews Today: 416,938Threads Today: 164Posts Today: 2,181
04:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Anyone want to help decipher a dream?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok friends..... Here's my craziness.

When I was 7 my gramps died. I had dreams of him, where only I was able to see him in my dream world.
The dreams were vivid. Dreamed of him until I was 16. (Pretty much every night for all those years). One night he said he had to go, that I was older now, and his job was complete. He then let everyone see him, in my last dream. I hadn't dreamed of him since. EXCEPT the day before I got bit by a dog in my jugular and almost died. He was trying to warn me, I couldn't understand him in the dream. That was when I was 21, I am 47 now.

Ok, so my grams died this past January. Last night, I dreamed of them both. My gramps was wearing an eternal ring of all skulls, that my grams said she gave him.
I was looking for two bikes, that he was helping me to find, which ended up in the attic. The dream itself wasn't weird by any means. Nothing freaky. They were talking to me, we were walking, we were searching. That was it.

I woke up bugging, because I haven't dreamed of him in YEARSSSSSS. And it was the first time my grandma visited me.
Should I be freaking? Do you think the skulls ring is a warning of such?

The skulls reminded me of past reoccurring dreams as a child. I would be walking on a beach, Hugh boat ships where people were boarding. People crying all around me. I would walk along the beach and pass an old park, with all skulls on the ground.

Oy.....not sure what to make of this, or if I'm just reading too much into it.
But but.....I haven't dreamed of him since I was 16, minus that one dream warning me when I was 21.

As far as my health....well.....weird as last night as I was teaching, I was having these weird heart murmurs, weird feeling in my heart. I told the ladies that if something should happen to me, to please take my phone and call some people for me, as I have kids at home. My heart crap is still going weird on me this morning.

?????
Am I going to end up in the hospital, am I going to die?

Anyone want to chime in and calm my crazy ass down?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP