Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WE NEED TO COME UP WITH A NEW WORD FOR LIBERALS/PROGRESSIVES/LEFTISTS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I hate the fact that these brain dead socially destructive politically correct mentally ill freedom hating hypocritical lying emotion driven greedy arrogant self righteous pukes are referred to by words that have any semblance of a positive connotation to them.

Liberal - can be something positive in the right circumstances. we should be liberal with our resources to help the poor and less fortunate. Liberal in our gratitude towards those who help us. Liberal in our love towards friends and family. You get the point. Liberal is not a bad word. It has positive connotations.

Progressive - also can be positive. It means moving forward....going towards a higher goal. We should want to be progressives in moving America forward towards prosperity and world respect again. It's again, not a bad word.

But these "Progressive/Liberal" people today are NOT GOOD in any way, shape or form....and I hate that they are able to defin themselves with these words that hide what they really are. Words that CAN be taken as positive traits....when in fact there is nothing positive about them.

I want a word for these people. A word that perfectly describes these loathsome creatures.

And I don't mean "shitstain" or "assholes"....I mean a viable descriptive word that we can begin using to to classify them as what they really are...and marginalized them the way they deserve. A word that has no positive connotation AT ALL....that when used, perfectly describes their agenda, characteristics and politics.

One person suggested "Necromongers" because everything they touch dies and they are greedy bastards. But it's too Hollywood.

You guys here are brilliant. Cmon...give me the perfect word.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP