Users Online Now: 2,157 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,500,574
Pageviews Today: 2,172,544Threads Today: 597Posts Today: 11,918
05:36 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Newsmax TV. Giving Fox News a run. Now on local "over-the-air" broadcast TV. However....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Newsmax TV is giving FoxNews a run. They're low budget, but they're up and running. Their position is not fair and balance. It's "conservative". They make no-bones-about-it.

I don't have cable or satellite TV. I did. Cut the cord long ago. Got Newsmax programed in tonight via autoscan on my digital converter. It's now available in my market over-the-air. So, I checked them out.

Interesting. Read on;

But, I noticed in the few hours I watched that there were multiple stories touting the strife of Israel.

Then, I checked out their home web page. Not a single mention (not a one) of Trump. Yet, Trumps own children have disavowed the family faith of Christianity, and became Jews and married Jews. There is a Trump / Jew connection.

So Newsmax, in the few hours I watched, was touting the Israel party line. During the broadcast I watched, any on-air mention of Trump was how he's losing numbers, how he;s ready to pack it in if numbers drop, etc. But again, not a single mention on the Newsmax homepage.

Who is Newsmax? Who owns Newsmax? Better yet; Does Newsmax have a Jewish agenda?

I'm thinking they very well may.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP