Users Online Now: 2,254 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 768,850
Pageviews Today: 1,264,460Threads Today: 500Posts Today: 8,692
12:56 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mr. Rogers Time Slip evidence confirmed by official sources. Best evidence to date. Yellow sun timeline. Mandela Effect. Berenstein/stain Bears.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I recently found out about the proposed timeline switch suggested by the change in Mister Roger's Neighborhood songwords. Like the Berenstein (stain) Bears, I watched this show everyday a pre-schooler and, like many, know the song by heart but we were wrong. The official lyrics say "this" not "the".

Song words at link...
[link to pbskids.org]

Below is a youtube link with the song. You can hear the work "this." Stands out like a sore thumb.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Man just listening to this takes me back to the great carefree days of the Yellow Sun timeline.

I was watching PBS kids the other day and an animated successor show made by the same organization came on, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood came on. It starts off with the same lyrics. Except they are not the same...

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Link to song words from the Mr. Rogers organization..
[link to www.neighborhoodarchive.com]

Song words clearly say "the" no "this."

Something strange happened here and it is clearly preserved in a derivative work.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP