Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject OCT 26th 2015, Venus-Jupiter-Mars conjunction & Osiris Myth
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message - EDIT -

when on October 26th 2015 (the day after i made this thread) these planets aligned there was a massive near M8 earthquake in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Tajikistan that was felt across one third of asia almost. Unprecedented..
Especially because it happened exactly(!) 6 months after the Nepal quake, when Earth was starting squaring Jupiter (Osiris) and Aquarius again.

And not long after i made this thread i learned about this correlation between the Jupiter-Earth-Venus cycle and cosmic ray counts:

some of you may find this chart interesting:

chart: [link to s3.postimg.org]

source: [link to tallbloke.wordpress.com (secure)]

looks like there's a direct correlation between cosmic ray counts and the Jupiter-Earth-Venus cycle + Jupiter-Neptune Axial cycle !

my conclusion is that we've started a new cycle since the last conjunction, considering it coincides with the low of the sine wave (see chart in above link). The record high of cosmic ray counts was in 2009, and i think we're heading for a new high.

cosmic rays have indeed been climbing since this conjunction:
[link to neutronm.bartol.udel.edu]

Quoting: Wubbo Ockels

- END EDIT -

**************** BEGINNING OF OPENINGSPOST *************

I'm keeping this as short and compact as possible, because i'm tired. But i wanted this posted before the 26th, because i think it means something.
As some of you may know, on October 26th there's the 3rd and final Venus-Jupiter conjunction of 2015 happening, plus more:

also the Venus-Jupiter-(and Mars) conjunction coming up, which is on the same day of a perigee Moon, and the 3rd and final Supermoon the day after! The last Blood Moon was the one in the centre of the three Supermoons this year, and this is the last.
Also the Venus-Jupiter conjunction is the 3rd and last of the three Venus-Jupiter conjunctions this year!

And there's more..

Hopefully i will post this tomorrow

from thread: Thread: OMG the energy is crazy (Page 559)

now this is what else i wanted to post:

The planets involved in the conjunction are represented by the Ancient Egyptian Gods Isis, Osiris and Horus. At the same time this forms this alignment :
Jupiter-Mars-Venus-Earth-Moon alignment:
(and yes even the moon(Egyptian God Khonsu) is lined up, which is at perigee btw, which makes it extra special)
OsirisMyth4

but there's even more..

on the same day of the conjunction the following is happening (if you have trouble to see it, check out the larger pic):
OsirisMyth3
LARGER PIC: [link to i61.tinypic.com]

as you can see the planets involved are squaring each other (perfectly!), and are even forming a perfect cross with the Sun (Horus/Ra) at the junction!
These are the main characters of the Osiris Myth!

in short about the Osiris Myth:
"The Osiris myth is the most elaborate and influential story in ancient Egyptian mythology. It concerns the murder of the god Osiris, a primeval king of Egypt, and its consequences. Osiris's murderer, his brother Set, usurps his throne. Meanwhile, Osiris's wife Isis restores her husband's body, allowing him to posthumously conceive a son with her. The remainder of the story focuses on Horus, the product of the union of Isis and Osiris, who is at first a vulnerable child protected by his mother and then becomes Set's rival for the throne. Their often violent conflict ends with Horus's triumph, which restores order to Egypt after Set's unrighteous reign and completes the process of Osiris's resurrection. ..." More: [link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]

"...Set is the SO BELOW of the planet on the AS ABOVE called Saturn. Hence, the gods Set, Satan, the Devil and Saturn are all one and the same. Just like Osiris of the Egyptians, Zeus of the Greeks, Yahweh of the Israelites, and Jove to the Romans are all just different allegorical names from different ancient cultures, which all represent the very same one planet we know of today as Jupiter.

Since most ancient times in mythology, these two planets have always fought with one another. It is in Ancient Egyptian mythology where we find Set kills his brother Osiris. Hence, darkness and chaos (Set who is Saturn) kills the light and order (Osiris who is Jupiter)..."
More: [link to gnosticwarrior.com]

as you may have noticed in above pic, there's also the alignment with the constellations Aquarius and Leo, the Sun and Jupiter (even Mercury and Neptune are involved):
OsirisMyth1

this alignment is about another huge Egyptian Myth. This is about the shift of Aeons, and the Resurrection of Osiris(=Jupiter).
Aquarius, which played such a prominent role in Ancient Egypt. It is one of the oldest of the recognized constellations along the zodiac, and was associated with the annual flood of the Nile (depicted by the resurrection of Osiris); the banks were said to flood when Aquarius put his jar into the river.
It is said that Isis will find the last bodypart of Osiris in the " Age of Aquarius"...

More about the shift of Aeons in the vids below. A "seasonal" shift, but then in consciousness (google Plato's Great Year / The Clock of Giza). The function of the Sphinx (which holds the Key, because it exists of both the Leo and Aquarius):

The Clock of Giza:

(about the seasonal shift in consciousness):

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

part two: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Are we witnessing Ancient Egyptian Mythology right in front of our noses?

- EDIT 2 -

my thoughts about what this all could mean:
OP That was an amazing video. Will watch the whole series. Thank you for sharing.

So what is your conclusion? Is tomorrow (today?) the lifting of the veil? What do you think all this implies?

bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 69651328

well i'm a bit hesitant to go into that, because it's just speculating. Also my thoughts about what this could all mean are considered very "spiritual & new agy" stuff on this board, which is not very popular here :-)

but to give a hint: i think it's energy related (on a cosmic level). And TPTB will try to pull their biggest and boldest tricks out of their sleeve thus far. A lot of it will be based on fear. They most definitely know about the great changes in our cosmos right now, and will do anything they can to keep us in the lower vibrational emotional range (fear/desperation/anger). By doing that they hope that we won't be receptive to these new high vibrational energies.

- END EDIT -

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP