Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The lie that is feminism
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I spent the majority of my college years as a boarder line radical feminist. I bought into this lie that women were pretty much superior to men, that men were not needed, and society would be better off with out them completely. Granted, I still had relationships with men, but they all suffered due to the fact that I saw myself as superior to them, and paid them little respect.

My eyes kind of opened when i realized this archetype woman that is a CEO, president of the PTA, perfect mother, and controlling put together woman doesn't exist.... And if it did, God help us all.

I think in a way, radical feminism has done nothing but create more 'work' for women. Now on top of having a clean house, cooking meals, and being a parent, we have to sit here and be a goddamn executive for a company. You can have it all! Just take this soma so you forget what a crock of shit your life actually is!!!

Also, the rampant sexuality of women by women has done nothing but lesser the value of sex. By being pro slut or whatever, another expectation is now placed on you by society. Now you have to be a slutty ceo perfect mother in control boss bitch.... When does this madness stop? When are women going to get fed up?

I'm not saying women shouldn't work outside of the home.... Not at all. It's almost impossible for a family to do well in America finically with out a dual income household... But why would just want all this shit? When did you family and their happiness not become enough joy?

Anyone else feel this way?

Maybe I'm just a fucking idiot because my greatest joy out of my day is my husband coming home and me handing him a plate of hot food and a beer. Then I leave to go to work knowing that my family is taking care of.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP