Users Online Now: 1,740 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,158,451
Pageviews Today: 2,030,793Threads Today: 781Posts Today: 15,495
09:55 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Herman Cain Goes Gangsta on Jeb, Will Join Trump Rally Tonight!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Jeb took a shot at Herman cain.... Cain responds:

226 Shares Twitter Google + Email Comment Print
151130_herman_cain_ap_1160.jpg
“A guy with his name, his money and the team behind him should be one of the top-tier contenders, and he should certainly not be letting Donald Trump wipe the floor with him if Trump is as unserious and unqualified as Bush would have you believe,” former Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain said. | AP Photo
Herman Cain rips into Bush as he reveals plans to speak at Trump rally
By ELIZA COLLINS 11/30/15 12:53 PM EST
Donald Trump will be sharing the stage with another businessman-turned-political-figure at his rally in Georgia on Monday night — former presidential candidate Herman Cain.

Cain — a radio host who also was CEO of Godfather’s Pizza — ran for the 2012 Republican nomination before dropping out of the race in December 2011 as allegations of past sexual misconduct escalated (he denies the allegations). Cain announced his plans to speak at the evening rally on his website caintv.com, and he used the post as an opportunity to rip into Jeb Bush after the former Florida governor implied that people now leading in the polls could ultimately “flame out” like Cain.

Story Continued Below

The post titled “Big talk from Mr. 5.5 percent” starts out:

“Someone should tell Jeb Bush that I’ve accepted an invitation to speak at Donald Trump’s rally this coming Monday in Georgia. I accepted for a simple reason: He asked,” Cain writes. “But Gov. Bush seems weirdly interested these days in the connection – if only in his own mind – between what he thinks happened to me and what he thinks is going to happen to Trump.”

Cain then goes on to explain his past poll standings, why he eventually dropped out of the race, and why Bush's campaign is in need of a major rethink.

“If you want to say I had a ‘fall,’ go ahead, I guess. You can’t fall when you’ve never gotten any higher than the floor in the first place, and that’s the state of the Jeb Bush campaign,” Cain said. “A guy with his name, his money and the team behind him should be one of the top-tier contenders, and he should certainly not be letting Donald Trump wipe the floor with him if Trump is as unserious and unqualified as Bush would have you believe.”

Read more: [link to www.politico.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP