Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Suspicious Activity???? Help
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Okay GLPers I need your help. Today after dropping the kids at school I saw two different vehicles being driven by middle eastern men speeding through traffic at different times. The second vehicle really caught my attention because in the back of the truck were heavy army style plastic boxes. I'm an ex military spouse and i've seen these on the bases before but, I could totally be wrong. The truck with said boxes swerved in and out of traffic without signaling and then made an abrupt turn into a gated complex. Being the crazy woman I am, I followed and went in behind him. I got the address where he parked the truck and a good description of him. Young "middle eastern" looking man with a long shaggy black beard wearing a black hoodie and black pants. Parked outside the upper class home he pulled into was at least a $75k car. When he saw me coming back around he watched closely and stopped unloading the boxes so I couldn't get a pic in the complex as he unloaded. The whole thing just put my stomach in knots. Something just didn't sit right with his behavior.

I went to the local PD and reported it but they dismissed me saying his truck is registered locally. The guy who shot up SB yesterday was local. On the way out ran into the woman who heads disaster prep for the county and we got to talking. She said last night an urgent message went out with a video from LAPD on active shooters. She said the memo also said to take all reports as being real.

Here is the pic I took of the truck and boxes. I have more but this is the best one and I cropped out the persons license plate. Now I could be WAY off on this and it may be nothing more than a legit guy transporting some band equipment or super expensive photography equipment but my gut tells me differently.

Wanted to post for input. Thanks!

IMAGE ( [link to i65.tinypic.com] )
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP