Users Online Now: 942 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 192,828
Pageviews Today: 318,842Threads Today: 103Posts Today: 1,958
04:13 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I think I may have died over the Thanksgiving weekend and I just became solid again early in the week..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have a story for you. I think I may have died over the Thanksgiving weekend and I just became solid again early in the week. As I began to become more solid I found myself trapped in my house and my family members were appearing and disappearing in various rooms of my home. I was a ghost. time was not linear... and it took me quite awhile to figure out how to reconnect with the reality i am in now. but i did!
While I was out of my body I learned that we are all in a quantum reality grid and when we die we don't die we just re-appear somewhere else in the infinite grid universe. I also learned how the brain and our sensory organs actually create entangled strings that exit out of our solar plexus and other areas. How belief and pulling our entanglements into our chosen universes create matter and gravity..
I talked with Physics, gods, stars, galaxies, countries, symbols and ideas as if they were people and sensed and alien race helping humanity raise into a higher frequency against the will of other aliens and humans who are trying to keep us in a lower frequency in which we do not have full access to our whole brains making us binary thinkers instead of quantum thinkers like we should be.... There is so much in my head right now. I believe I have a new Quantum Reality formula that will replace e=mc2 somewhere in there and that it will allow for all the things this group is describing... teleportation, time travel, unlimited energy and much much more!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP