Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Coming Nuclear False Flag Event AKA The May Day Attacks
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I personally think that there is a lot of evidence for the next big false flag and it is pointing to not only a specific location, and a specific theme but also a specific date as well.

I am not going to go into to a huge amount of detail right now unless people are interested, but everything I am researching is pointing to a huge false flag in Chicago (location), using soviet era micro-nukes which were stolen from Texas (theme), likely to be pulled off on May 1st 2016 or what it is more commonly referred to as "May Day" (date).

I don't make this prediction likely, and there is a lot of reasoning behind each assertion I made above which was pieced together through info from hacked emails of high ranking NATO officers stating Chicago as the target, ISIS threats released via Mossad ran SITE Intel Group stating ISIS will nuke the US in 12 months (released in May 2015), Israeli Intelligence reports about a mutli-city attack in the US specifically stating May 1st as the start date... and on and on and on (literally)...

Also doesn't help that Rahm "Obama Hand-Puppet" Emanuel left his position in the white house to go off and run for the Mayor of Chicago which he entered into late and still won. Add to that the fact that he just ousted the police chief in Chicago as well, defied the governor of Illinois by stating Chicago will be taking in Syria refugees, and then deemed Chicago a Sanctuary City as icing on the cake... I am sure ALL this is just random chance right?

Add to all this the fed after over 100 years of having its main branch in NY recently decides to move the main branch to none other then Chicago (which includes moving almost all physical fed records to the Chicago branch) and the Chicago branch just so happens to be basically within a city block away from the COMEX, which doesn't have a huge portion of the commodities it trades via its fake ass paper each day. Oh how I am sure the elite would love to "remove" all the proof of the fed and COMEX/CME Group scams prior to the collapse (or as a trigger that makes them the victim) don't ya think?

Sidenote: Willis Tower will be said to be the primary target of the attack but in reality it is just a decoy, the real target is the Chicago fed (which recently got almost all of the feds physical records moved to that location) as well as the COMEX/CME Group (which dont have a huge majority of the commodities they trade daily with their fake ass paper trades).

And go figure coincidentally May 1st is the same date that a yearly mutli-stage FEMA COOP drill is to start (the CoG or Continuity of Government framework which was use to provide cover for the 9/11 attacked was transferred to the federal level after the attack through the creation of FEMA COOP which stands for FEMA's Continuity Of Operations Plan). The primary event controller is a drill called Eagle Horizon, which is combined with a variety of different drills including one that locks down DC as part of a earthquake drill (defensive prep to any backlash). This drill series is called CAPSTONE16, which is a annual drill series... but 2016 is different. CAPSTONE also has a 4 year CAPSTONE CAPSTONE which exercises the learning of the previous 4 years and overlaps it with the annual CAPSTONE series... This is the first year the CAPSTONE CAPSTONE is to take place (after changing from FEMA NLE in 2012 to FEMA NEP in 2013). Previous years CAPSTONE drill scripts/MSELS to be drilled in 2016s CAPSTONE CAPSTONE include 2x simultaneous small scale nuclear detonations, a nuclear accident during transport and several others, which give them the exact needed framework and cover to pull off a nuclear aimed false flag in May of next year.

I could go on for ages about all the predictive programming in the Media or the various leaked/hacked documents which all seem to point to the same story being prepped... or how Kroll International, the Black Rock Group and the Silverstein Group tie into this coming event (9/11 2.0)... or how the Israeli spy's arrested after 9/11 tie directly into the coming Chicago event... and on and on... but I know most people won't listen, so for now I will leave you with a bit of symbology which also seems to mirror/echo the coming false flag event quite strongly.

Sept 11 = 911 = National Emergency Code
May 1 = Mayday = International Emergency Code
May day = directly ties to a bombing event in the exact location of Chicago (Haymarket Riot/Bombing) I am referring to this attack taking place...
Chicago Nickname 1 = Windy City = Nuclear Explosion cases wind at a speed of 300 m/s
Chicago Nickname 2 = Second City = New York is 1st city (to be attacked), Chicago is 2nd city (to be attacked)
Chicago Nickname 3 = Chi-Town = First mentioned in the song "Convoy" which is about a trucker rebellion that causes havoc while outrunning the law and in Chi-Town (Chicago) they get a "Suicide Jockey" referring to a truck full of explosives.
Eagle Horizon = Eagle referring to the great seal of the US which represents America, Horizon referring to the limit of understand/vision. This event will be beyond the vision/understanding of most American citizens.
CAPSTONE = the literal Capstone event, to truly kick off the NWO plan while at the same time covering up the physical evidence of their 100+ years of financial scams and doing it in a way they can again act as the victim instead of the cause...

Anyways for anyone that still has eyes to see, I hope you will at least somewhat take this serious and do your own research, as to me the coming false flag prep that is being done is as blatant as it gets... IMO get ready for 9/11 2.0 which will likley be known as the "May Day Attacks".

Anyways just my 2 cents...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP