Users Online Now: 2,205 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,239,977
Pageviews Today: 2,070,299Threads Today: 847Posts Today: 14,775
07:48 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Muslims at Chuck E Cheese today...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just wanted to share about our experience today. Decided to take my son for a little romp at Chuck E Cheese today. It was just the two of us and we rarely go now that the kids are older so I figured it would be fun. I hate the place but it was a spur of the moment thing.

I was shocked at how many women were there wearing burkas and headdresses. There was 7 there and they weren't all in the same group. I've never EVER seen a muslim at CEC!!! LOL. I posted in a thread a week or two ago about how in the area of So Cal where I am some muslim families had moved into our neighborhood recently. This is odd because I live in a community of Korean business owners, Doctors, Lawyers, and lots of law enforcement. Prior to the recent move in's we only had one person in the neighborhood who was a muslim MD and had been here for many years.

Today was an eye opener for me. My son was anxious being there when he saw them all. Neither of us was comfortable being there. They didn't watch their children and one little girl about 3-4 years old kept following me throughout the place while her mom sat in her headdress talking to other women as the men sat at another table talking. IDK but I never have let my kids be out of my sight when they were that little and even now when we are out they are within reach.

Anyway, on the way out we saw several men sitting at the bus stop with cameras watching the traffic. This particular CEC is next to a Costco, a movie theater, Toys R Us and sits in a large 4 corner shopping center. The men were middle eastern and very out of place. The parking lot was a mad house and there were middle easterners everywhere walking through traffic without a care in the world like they owned the place. As we drove home we saw three cars with women driving erratically wearing black burkas. In all the years i've lived in this neighborhood i've NEVER experienced this.

Wake up folks. They are coming to a town near you. I get out and about with my kids regularly and we frequent that area of town weekly but never ever have I seen this. They obviously have heavily penetrated my city. I know Phen posted the other day about them being in her town and having a tie to ISIS. I can't confirm what tie's these people had but they really didn't fit in.

I hate to say it but I think our trips out to public places will be greatly limited now as a result of this influx. We all need to be vigilant and watch our surroundings closely. When things go bad it's gonna happen quick. Stay safe my friends....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP