Users Online Now: 2,064 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 409,567
Pageviews Today: 681,344Threads Today: 247Posts Today: 4,262
09:07 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Church Wants to Support "Refugee's"....I almost puked during the presentation.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I go to a mega church in my area and have been really, really happy there....until this morning.

As part of the "Christmas" offering they are asking for money to go to three causes. The second cause I would support because it is local and affects my community. The third cause however made me almost puke as they presented it this morning.

They had the founder of a non profit group speak about the Syrian crisis and how our church wants to help support this cause. They played pictures on the big screens of children, women crying holding dirty, hurt children, towns in total rubble, etc. They even talked about the story of the 3 year old boy who washed up on a shore dead. Yes, this story was debunked here on GLP and if memory serves me found that Alnon (or whatever the kids name was), was actually killed by his father and it was a propaganda shoot or something like that.

During the slide show questions and statements flooded the pictures shown like "Jesus was a refugee", "there was no room at the Inn when Jesus was born, don't be an inn keeper", etc. I literally almost vomited and had to control my emotions cause my soul was SCREAMING inside. I seriously almost stood up and started screaming about how blind our church leaders were being. My husband had to grab my wrist to stop me from blurting out obscenities.

Our pastor asked this man who is helping these "refugees" how we can know they are "safe". His response was that in all the history of refugees coming from syria starting in the 80's that NONE have committed acts of terrorism. He went on to say that many are Christians and the ones who are muslim have been visiting area churches wanting to know more about "Christianity".

I wanted to scream WAKE THE F%^$ UP!!!!! It's a sham! The refugees who are coming in are NOT Christian and they are NOT families. i'd venture that over 98% are young fighting age males. The numbers this man shared about how many have already come into California blew my mind. He said OVER 35,000 have already moved into Southern California this year ALONE!!!

I hate to say it but we are on the verge of being F%&^ed in the arse. Today totally blindsided me because my church has never supported a cause like this or gotten involved in something so controversial. The mood in the congregation changed, people were visibly uncomfortable. The man from the agency spoke about ISIS and their vetting process. He tried to reassure over 1000 people that their vetting process works.

I call BULLSHIT....Better yet I call PIG SHIT! I am SO totally sick over this I likely won't go back to my church. I am just totally blown away. People need to wake the frick up. These are NOT our friends. These are NOT people we can trust. There is NO vetting process that works. It's been proven and even reported in the media that our vetting process DOESN:T work.

As a Christian, I get it, we are suppose to help others. HOWEVER, I will NOT sacrifice my families safety for this cause. Jesus doesn't want us to welcome the enemy.

I gotta take my daughter to a birthday party so i'll be offline for awhile but wanted to vent and share this. Thanks for listening to my rant. XOXO

boom33
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP