Users Online Now: 1,806 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 883,302
Pageviews Today: 1,516,459Threads Today: 603Posts Today: 11,029
04:49 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Unreal. I found a recording of Bashar predicting 9/11 several years earlier (~1996) and then I downloaded the audio. Here's what I discovered.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
This was recorded for certain before 1999, it sounds like at least a couple. Maybe 1996.

YOU CANNOT CONFIRM WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY WITH THE AUDIO LEVELS OF THE VIDEO ABOVE. You NEED to download it using ( [link to www.keepvid.com] as an .mp4 at 480p and play it back using VLC player using headphones. You will have to listen very closely to hear what we intend to hear, but after you notice it ONCE, you will notice it throughout the whole thing. So just accomplish it once.

Here's the extremely shocking thing that I have discovered: It seems that this channeler, who has become VERY renown for channeling Bashar (supposedly a benevolent, super-evolved extraterrestrial intelligence) is being fed these so-called 'transmissions' by a white male HUMAN voice that is relaying the information to him in realtime. These are most evident at the following timestamps, although it is happening throughout the entirety of the responses. Again, you will need to run it through VLC player to hear. And you will need headphones:

0:54 - this is insanely blatant. You can hear that after he says "after we translate the phrase" the channeler momentarily stops as you can hear a voice in the background say "isolated, limited terrorist..." to which the channeler follows suit right away.

1:06 - after the channeler finishes saying "America", the voice in the background goes on saying "primarily.." to which the channeler follows suit.

1:17 - At the exact moment which the person finishes asking the question "do you know when it is likely to occur?" you can immediately hear the white male voice in the background speak first even before Bashar speaks. This is very important since it is a case of the background voice speaking first before the channeler begins speaking at all, which is the clearest (and first) case of this happening in the video. Effectively eliminating the possibility of any audio de-synchronization, which was already completely absurd to begin with since the questioner has no such effect over his voice and the background voice is clearly nothing like the channeler's...

1:25 - THIS IS THE CLEAREST, MOST UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE IN THIS ENTIRE VIDEO.
After the channeler finishes saying "2001", the white male voice in the background goes on to very clearly say, "MOST LIKELY, in or around" HOWEVER, the channeler does not say this right away, instead he says "MOST LIKELY, either" (he probably says "either" because he did not clearly hear what the other male voice said, signalling for a repeat, or he was biding for more time just in case the message he was receiving from the background voice would be a little lengthy so he'd have time to relay it clearly) and THEN after a repeat by the background voice saying "in or around" a second time, the channeler continues with "in or around". This undeniably proves that there are two different people involved in this transmission and that Bashar is not an extraterrestrial channeler but a complete deceiver and government pawn. I have just proved this for certain.

AGAIN, this is all happening throughout all the responses given in the video, however these timestamps are the most evident.

This is all truly eye-opening. If you have been trying to figure out for some time now what the deal is with extraterrestrials and the so-called ruling elite, analyzing this will move you a step in the right direction.

Bashar is a government pawn not in direct contact with any extraterrestrial intelligence for that matter, but merely a total slave being used to prepare the world for something. What that something is is up to you to recognize when it arrives. The implications of everything I have revealed in this thread are very real. This accomplishes a great deal of things.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP