Users Online Now: 1,389 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 518,028
Pageviews Today: 675,086Threads Today: 203Posts Today: 2,777
05:58 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I was about to ask my hot colleague who wants my dick out on a date. And then I asked her the question......
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Long story short. I'm an executive at a midsize parts manufacturing company. I'm 36, white blond hair blue eye good looking, tall, wealthy, intelligent, well traveled, divorced once no kids. So there's this good looking junior sales rep chick who just got transferred from NY. Cute face, nice booty, nice fake tits, sassy attitude, 29/30 years old. From day one, I noticed she was attracted to me and I to her although I'm already in a steady relationship with another chick. I've got all of my employees joking with me about it as they all want her but knows that she wants me.

So she starts flirting and little by little I break down and make excuses to take her to lunch for business. Then I take her out a few times to dinner on the company but nothing more despite me knowing where this was going and the wrong head was doing all the thinking for me. I was getting the nerve to ask her out officially and dump my boring girlfriend, then during our dinner date last night, the conversation of EX's comes up.

Weird how it all happened but she asked me if I dated Latinas before. I surprised her when I told her my ex wife was Mexican and I was "kind of dating" a Columbian model right now. Hot to look at, but boring in bed and intellectually. A gold digger and a fuck buddy.

Then she asked me if I found black chicks attractive. I told her blunty, "A few are attractive but I'd never marry them. Too much difference in the culture and gene pool. How about you?"

She says, "I dated a few black guys... but prefer white guys..."

That was all it took. I turned so cold towards her. It was like her telling me that she engaged in beastiality. Such a turn-off for me. I then told her that my gf was calling me and I have to get home. We abruptly ended dinner and paid and left with just a quick handshake goodbye.

Now, I'm feeling like a jerk cause she keeps texting me asking if we can go out again and if I'm going to do her performance analysis this week and if we can talk and all kinds of shit. I'm just cordial with her and business like now.

She brought me coffee and left it on my desk before I got there and now I feel bad. But seriously, how do I tell her that I'll never fuck her without a condom? I'm grossed out that if I ate her out that I'd be tasting some nasty black dick.

What should I do? Fire her? I can make it hard for her to stay.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP