Users Online Now: 1,398 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 234,376
Pageviews Today: 313,570Threads Today: 94Posts Today: 1,399
02:39 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Vulcan - The Comets of God - Smithsonian - Kali Yuga - NOVA Extreme Cave Diving - and Iron?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message secrets

Question: Is this data valid?
The Genesis of man is found with knowledge about the past comet strikes. Time to prepare?, or just ride it out? Remember to watch the skies!

<50% SNIP
"Vulcan is the distant Jovian sized dark star companion of our Sun. Theoretical analysis indicates that it is in a highly inclined 4969 +/- 6 year orbit about our Sun. Vulcan attracts comets from the Kuiper belt and has formed multiple (at least 5) comet swarms that pass through the inner solar system three times during exactly two revolutions of Vulcan about the Sun (a 3:2 resonance). It is probable that Vulcan is (or is near) an already satellite identified far infra-red source, IRAS 1732+239. Often a comet fragment from these passing swarms impacts Earth causing the initiation or termination of an Ice Age. These comet fragments hit Earth at quasi-periodic (~3313 +/- 200 years) intervals. A catalog of past impact events reveal's Vulcan's presence and the precisely known ones offers an accurate estimates of the Resonate Interval that is exactly twice Vulcan's orbital period. Combining this data with the orbit of Kuiper Belt Object CR105 that is also believed to be in a 3:2 resonate orbit and the discovery of a similar object by Forbes in 1880 leads to Vulcan's measured period of 4970 +/- 8 years. The climatic change data provided by the Center for Ice and Climate, offers data showing at least five major weather changes about ten thousand years ago. With the knowledge of Vulcan's period and the 3:2 resonance structure of the meteor/comet swarms, an accurate estimate can be made of when Earth is next at risk. These calculations imply that we are living in a time when impact induced weather changes could occur - casting Earth back into an Ice Age."

7946 BC + 9938 = 1993 AD +/- 24 years ~ 2017
7907 BC + 9938 = 2032 AD +/- 23 years ~ 2055 +/- 4 years
7878 BC + 9938 = 2061 AD +/- 23 years ~ 2084 +/- 4 years
7812 BC + 9938 = 2127 AD +/- 23 years ~ 2150 +/- 4 years
7797 BC + 9938 = 2142 AD +/- 23 years ~ 2165 +/- 4 years
These danger periods are thought to be associated with the B swarm.

warmkessel

Read more at the LINK: [link to www.barry.warmkessel.com]

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

secrets

<50% SNIP
"Dr. Jeffrey Goodman, an archeologist and geologist has spent years researching the Bible's stories of catastrophe. He says few realize that catastrophes brought by tsunamis are written about in the Bible. In his book "THE COMETS OF GOD" Goodman says when key phrases in the Bible's account of "Noah's Flood" are properly translated they tell how a comet impact caused a tsunami, which in turn caused the Flood! Physical evidence for this event comes from the recent discovery of an 18-mile wide impact crater at the bottom of the Indian Ocean that dates back to the time of the Flood. This crater is called the Burckle Impact Crater. A 2008 History Channel documentary about the discovery of this crater concludes, "The cause of the Biblical Great Flood may have been a massive three-mile wide comet that crashed into the Indian Ocean 4,800 years ago."
Read more at the LINK: [link to christiannewswire.com]
Book LINK: [link to www.amazon.com]
Chapter 9 LINK: [link to www.thecometsofgod.com]

secrets

<50% SNIP
"New evidence has emerged demonstrating that a deadly comet devastated North America some 12,900 years ago, causing unimaginable firestorms, the return of the ice age and a 70 percent destruction of human population, according to the findings of 25 strong research team. This incredible view of events centred around the end of the geological era known as the Pleistocene was presented last week to a stunned audience at the American Geophysical Union meeting in Acapulco, Mexico. It features also in the latest issue of NEW SCIENTIST magazine (194:2605, 26 May 2007, 8-9), from which this story is taken. Scientists now believe that the cause of this continental sized cataclysm was a disintegrating comet, which fractured into tiny pieces as it entered the atmosphere from the north or northwest, causing massive explosions and fireballs."
Read more at the LINK: [link to www.andrewcollins.com]

secrets

I must also note, from Dr. Chan Thomas’s work concerning Shanidar Cave: “The Smithsonian Institution expedition, headed by Ralph S. Solecki, and Iraqi Directorate General of Antiquities shared in this work, found Carbon-14 dating’s showing the boundaries between layers laid down by successive civilizations to be commensurate with the dates of cataclysms of 7,000, 11,500, 18,500, and 29,000 years ago; plus the incredible fact that no Carbon-14 was deposited in the cave during the Caspian Sea North Polar era from 29,000 to 18,500 years ago. It is entirely logical, since the cave would have been so close to the pole as to plausibly be closed off by ice; consequently no living matter could enter it and it takes living matter to absorb Carbon-14 for us to find and date.”
Read more at the LINK: [link to siarchives.si.edu]
[link to sirismm.si.edu]

secrets

I then conversed with the author of "Myths, Symbols, and Mysteries", in India about his article "The end of the Kali Yuga in 2025: Unraveling the mysteries of the Yuga Cycle" Here is a partial summary of his reply: "Thanks for sharing the interesting bits of information with me. I had read Paul LaViolette's book "Earth Under Fire" many years back, but it was refreshing to hear him speak about the galactic superwave theory. Although we cant really be sure that the cosmic rays come from the Galactic Center or some other place. Our sun, or some other star system may be involved as well. I can see that both Chan's work on c14 as well as LaViolette's theories based on b10 in the Antarctic ice caps support each other, and coincide to a great extent with the Yuga cycle timelines I had proposed. Here are the approximate dates for the periodic cataclysms based on the Yuga Cycle theory, projected back in time. All dates are in BP i.e. before present. I have added a couple of ? marks for those transitions in the ascending cycle which may not have been particularly cataclysmic." Bibhu Dev Misra

2750 BP-- Lowest Point of Yuga Cycle
5750 BP
8750 BP
11750 BP
14750 BP - Peak of Golden Age
17750 BP (?)
20750 BP (?)
23750 BP
26750 BP - Lowest Point of Yuga Cycle
29750 BP
Read more at the LINK: link was tagged - oops, sorry Bib

secrets

And in closing, I watched the NOVA show "Extreme Cave Diving" and during the show, which everyone SHOULD watch, they found collaborating evidence of everything. These are past extremely abrupt weather changes (cataclysms) at the marked dates. What preceded these layers, was a layer of IRON!
Read more at the LINK: [link to www.pbs.org]

Bahamastalagmite

Do you know what that means?? THIS> So, the climate has dipped at the end of every 5th Precession. Plankton uses "atmospheric iron" to do the job. What is about to bless our skies? I am not that good with Chemistry, as I only had (3) hours of it in college. The Earth will be colder and drier after the event - ICE AGE

chilly

PS: I will accept all comments, except abusive posts. Keep it civil people. I have books to read, so keep it down please. This posting is not a prediction thread. I have asked the question: Is this data valid? I have been gathering historical dates, and have confirmed patterns with these dates.

manhole5

This thread may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in the Fair Use Doctrine of the United States Copyright Act (section 107 of title 17) which states: 'the fair use of a copyrighted work...for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.' In practice the courts have decided that anything which does not financially harm the copyright holder is fair use. Copyrighted material on this thread is owned by the respective original copyright owners.

The purpose of this thread is to act as a portal for educational information related to the genesis of Man. No guarantee is made about the accuracy of data on this data. Facts are checked the best that I can before posting. Please do check for yourself to verify information before judging it as fact.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP