Users Online Now: 2,157 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,082,492
Pageviews Today: 1,953,679Threads Today: 861Posts Today: 15,015
10:04 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Disney owned ABC televised 3 hours of a Democrats debate before, now NBC will televise a Dem debate tonight. WHY NO REPUBLICAN DEBATES ON TV????
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Disney owned ABC televised 3 hours of a Democrats debate a few weeks back and now NBC will televise a Democrat debate tonight.

VALID Q FROM FACEBOOK VIEWER//
I would like to receive an answer to this general question about the presidential debates. Disney owned ABC televised 3 hours of a Democrats debate a few weeks back and now NBC will televise a Democrat debate tonight.

I have no problem viewing these debates on channels that just about everyone with a TV has access to. However all of the Republican debates can only be viewed on cable or on line with a live feed that is difficult to see without the feed breaking up or going out.

These debates are not accessible to everyone and that leaves these debates to the media to give us the highlights of what they want the public to focus on. I finally got a live feed on this last debate and was able to see the great differences between what I actually saw and heard and what was reported on mainstream media.

This reminds me of the days when people living in Iron Curtain countries had to go through extremes to get broadcasts from outside to get information that was free from controlling propaganda. Could you Please answer why in a free America this is considered equal treatment.//

Most without a TV then, are only believing what the MEDIA has to say?? Whew, sad news
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP