Users Online Now: 1,212 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 279,046
Pageviews Today: 352,977Threads Today: 67Posts Today: 1,083
03:08 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm going into rehab to get off Suboxone... a drug they put me on to get off drugs.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message With everything in my life right now - It's time I make a choice... and I'm in the prime of my life... and the only thing scaring me - is detox. They put me on Benzos and Suboxone six years ago to keep me off Oxycod0ne - and now I'm addicted to the Suboxone and Benzos! - I can't dream. It's lowering my testosterone levels. It's holding me back. I'm spending a new car payment a month on it...

So I called the local clinic... and I can get it for a 10 day detox, and during that 10 day detox they are going to use my insurance to find a in-patient facility (I have 10/90% co-insurance for inpatient... Thank god for that)

So... just yeah. I'll be going in Monday. Going to spend the weekend with this new girl I met... she supports the decision...

If anyone here has ever 'detoxed' off opiates before... I use to be so embarrassed because I'd never give my self enough clean time.... and I'd (Bearing my fucking heart and soul here) - I ejaculate in like one minute... but on suboxone? I can last and last and last... But now, as I'm getting older.. I can't even finish - just kill me now.

So... I have to go through 10 or so days of hell. Then a couple months of "Okay, this is reality." - also, probably not a lot of sleep. But what is 90 days of my life... if I can just see the end of the rainbow, the 90 days mean nothing in the big picture.

Fuck the pharmaceutical having me held hostage. PLUS, people like ME RIGHT NOW would be the first to go if SHTF -

I want to be 100% pure. Clean. The way God intended me to be.

Like I said... I go in Monday (they have a bed then) - and...

Yeah. Um. Send some prayers or good thoughts over the next month about some guy named Jack in Tampa Bay....

It's worth it. I can do it. What is a a month of hell for a life time of being broken free from the chains?

- Jack
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP