Users Online Now: 2,207 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 652,853
Pageviews Today: 1,061,715Threads Today: 424Posts Today: 7,118
11:03 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject We have three brains (with neurons) inside of us. In our head, our heart, and our stomach. Spirit, Soul, Body. Well most of us do....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know this is a wall of text.

But I think it is interesting.

Maybe at least try to start reading and see if you can stay interested.

:)

----

We are a triune being.

Spirit, Soul, Body.

Our Spirit is our direct connection to Infinite Source. It is what keeps us tapped into being drawn to doing what is righteous and good for us in different situations we find ourselves in. Our conscience. It provides is with energy from Source.

Our soul is said to be our mind, will, and emotions. It is our logic, our instinct, and our feelings. Some call it the ego.

Our body is obvious. It is the shell we reside in and use to interact with matter. It provides us with the 5 senses.

Whether you are a bible fan or not:

1 Thessalonians 5:23
"May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ."

What makes something have the ability to "think" is to have a network of neurons working simultaneously. We have three "brains" in our body that think. Our actual brain in our head obviously, but also the heart and the stomach.

A good article that covers the basics is here:

[link to www.rewireme.com]

Note where it says the actual brain will many times obey what the other brains are telling it to do.

This other research paper goes into a bit more in depth:

[link to www.nariphaltan.org]

"Recently scientists have also discovered that heart is involved in the processing
and decoding of “intuitive information” [4]. Tests done on the subjects showed
that the heart appeared to receive the intuitive information before the brain. "

I believe that the spirit will interact with our thinking through the heart. You can say that your spirit "resides" in the heart.

I believe that our "soul" resides in our brain. Our soul is what reincarnates over and over (I talk in another thread how this is mostly forced to be done... we are trapped here). Each incarnation, our soul has a complete memory wipe, and is implanted into another body. But our spirit does not get wiped. It can't. It is our very own piece of Source. It stays with our soul, throughout various births, and deaths and many bodies.

And I believe that the stomach is the brain for our physical shell. Instinctual reactions. Decisions to eat and survive. Telling the brain what the body needs to do to just walk around and live.

People will say they see people that seem "soulless." I am not exactly sure why this happens. The actual brain in their head is not dead, but the soul that resides in it is not there. Their true "mind, will, and emotions" has been shut off. Their gut brain is doing the thinking to do what it needs to survive. It might take some outside influence for a person without a soul to function properly in our society. That might be demons, parasites, aliens, elite doing remote operation. Who knows. But we see the emotionless everywhere, especially these days. I do not know their purpose. They seem to be placeholders. Or they do the dirty work of TPTB.

But I believe MOST of the population have souls, but have shut down their spirits. Some have not done it on purpose. They simply have not used their "heart brain" at all, and so it does not send signals to the "head brain." It might be there but weak. In some people it is basically so weak, it might as well not be there.

And I believe some people (if you can call them that) have actually purposefully shut if off with some type of ritual. I call them "vampires" but that is a loose term. The ones I have talked to said it was simply drinking another one's blood. One told me they are not all immortal yet, but are working towards that by collecting enough energy as a collective. They mostly take blood through the air. Blood is just congealed light. Liquid energy. So it can be transformed into energy and drawn out of someone, and put inside the "vampire." One guy I knew did this to me while I was aware he was doing it. It was a dull pain in my wrist. I eventually got light headed after 10 minutes and told him to stop. For the next few days I paid attention, and it would happen when I would be in public, and usually I would catch someone staring at me when I felt it.

Anyway the people that decide to become a part of this group, gain certain powers. Some more than others. But their spirit is taken from them. Or I should say, they chose to get rid of it. They are "heart dead" and have no connection to Source. Therefore they need other people's energy to survive. My friend told me he takes as little as he needs, which is a cup or two every couple weeks. Not physically drinking. Energetically taking. But physically drinking is more potent.

I have been paying attention the last couple days to threads on this site that I think might be these people that have "crossed over" talking to each other. Just last night I found a thread with people talking about how to make their "pet goats" behave. And in another thread someone was mentioning growing pet caterpillars and eating them before they turn into butterflies to extend his life.

So there is a small amount people out there actually using their spirits. Some more than others. Then there are the people that do not think with their spirits at all, because they have accidentally let it essentially die by not being spiritually mindful at all. But they still have an attachment to Source for some energy, but not much. So without realizing it, they like getting extra energy boosts from being negative to people and taking their energy.

Then there are the people that are fully aware that they are basically dead. Powerful. But now need to be predators. They did it on purpose. But I do hear some artists in songs, singing about how they regret doing it.

My friend told me half the population have crossed over. I believe it is more.

I am not sure what is up with the people who seem to just be placeholders. They will sit with each other and just not talk. Just sip their coffee. They don't laugh. I spent over an hour in a mall a couple days ago. I heard one chick laugh once, and I made extended eye contact with only one person when I was purposefully trying to with everyone. It was an older man. When I smiled at him he seemed shocked and smiled so hugely. Oh and one small kid I smiled at. He just looked deep into my eyes and seemed very very surprised.

So at the mall they were all the walking dead.

Well I should say that there were some women that did seem to be pissed at me. They would scowl like I was a disgrace to their kind. Which is why I usually don't trust women. They all seem to be vampires or witches. But some chicks on GLP I am finding to be honestly innocent. But not many.

Do you have feel dual-minded?

I think that is the spirit and the soul fighting for dominance. When people talk about shutting down the ego, that is a wrong way to look at it. Why would you want to shut off your emotions and sit on a mountain all day not interacting and having a life? What needs to happen is the soul or "ego" needs to take direction from the heart. Not the other way around.

Essentially you need to listen mindfully to the inner spirit voice inside of you and obey that one instead of the egoic soul voice. The more you exercise that "heart mind," the stronger it will become. The easier your soul/ego will accept the spirit as the leader in your being.

But it is very very hard. My soul has been so hell bent on being in charge of me my entire life. So it must be hard for all of us. When we meditate and bring our heart to the forefront, we feel very different for some time. Eventually our soul seems to take over again.

One time I asked God to make my heart think before my brain (when I first put this all together many years ago). I felt a HUGE surge of change, and I was a different person. I had peace and joy with no outside event causing it. That high lasted for 6 months and grew more intensely every day, until some type of huge awakening snapped, and I couldn't handle the joy, and I was locked up and medicated. That shut off my heart brain. I have worked insanely hard to get it back, and sometimes I do. Basically it has been a back and forth battle since then for which brain is thinking first. And it is noticeable in how I feel.

I am three Annas. The one who will always exist and is a direct part of source, the one who is a bodiless being that keeps getting put in bodies over and over again, confused and ruthlessly wanting to rule by being, and the one who is the shell that whines about being hungry etc. I am not just a spirit in a body. I am not a soul in a body. I am not a body with a soul or a body with a spirit. I am all three. All three trying to work together at once. All three having the right to be there. But they fight to be in charge.

And outside possession is a whole other variable I am not even discussing. And I don't just mean demons.

I will only be at peace if my soul is at peace and believes that it is valuable and needed, and will not be ignored or destroyed, and will be heard by the spirit. But the spirit WILL rule and make final decisions. The soul can do most things most of the time, but it will submit to the will of Source, sent by our spirit to the neurons to our heart, which are sent to the brain in our head. The gut brain will serve the other two in ways that help with weight loss, digestion, sickness, etc.

I am not sure if the beings that have decided to consciously cut off their spirits and feed off of us can get them back.

But the rest of us can work to put our three brains in the proper working order.

It does take work.

And all of this is only a small part of a big story going on all around us.

But I believe it is worth knowing.

-Anna
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP