Users Online Now: 1,870 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 899,309
Pageviews Today: 1,682,195Threads Today: 821Posts Today: 14,557
06:49 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject New Tdap vaccine causing Microcephaly in Brazil, ZIKA is a scapegoat!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Many of you have made comments about this in other posts. I think it deserves its own thread.

I too was pointing the microcephaly finger at the GM mosquitoes released in Brazil (in the same area as the outbreak) But after obsessing and digging deeper I think the new TDAP shot Brazil made mandatory at the beginning of 2015, which coincides with perfect timing with a whole bunch of newborns being born with defects may be he culprit. There are many points that seem to back this theory and I will list them bellow. As well as many articles that have written about the subject.

[link to yournewswire.com]

"In late 2014, the Ministry of Health of Brazil announced the introduction of the Tdap (Tetanus, diphtheria, and acellular pertussis) vaccine for all pregnant women in that country as part of its routine vaccination program. The move was aimed at trying to contain the resurgence of pertussis in Brazil.

[link to www.jimstone.is]

"1. Prior to 2015, the Zika virus was never associated with shrunken brains in newborn babies.

2. The propagation pattern is impossible, no mosquito borne disease that requires and intermediate host can get to all corners of a continent in only six months. Such a rapid propagation would require the disease to move 33 miles a day, day after day. Mosquitos do not breed, infect, lay eggs and hatch young to re-infect any faster than two weeks and won't fly more than half a mile during their lives, and if movement of people could spread it so fast, it would have happened decades ago. This disease might take six months to go 30 miles, not go 30 miles in a day!

3. The Zika virus has been known about since the 1950's, and requires a carrier host during it's life cycle. If it is so contagious it can rip across a continent via mosquitoes alone in only six months, which would require people flying around on airplanes to do, then it should have traveled across the ocean to Brazil as fast as an airplane can fly along with an infected host carrier from Africa, more than 50 years ago."
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP