Users Online Now: 1,215 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 194,761
Pageviews Today: 325,327Threads Today: 103Posts Today: 1,575
03:24 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why You DON'T Want Hillary Indicted (and a long, vented rant I need to get off my chest)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message To me, it's pretty obvious. Things suck pretty bad.

Obozo has destroyed us to this point. Those of us that make decent money through ordinary income (not the loophole BS) are taxed to death. Yet, we can still barely manage to get by here. While it would be nice to give us more breathing room and have someone like Carson or Trump in office, I sincerely doubt TPTB will let it happen.

It’s either going to be Rubio or a Demorat.

Rubio’s tax plan sucks. It does absolutely nothing to help those making a living through ordinary income and maybe provides slight relief to those in the lower brackets, but here’s the kicker: 0 capital gains will cause an already over inflated real estate and stock market to skyrocket. Basically, he would keep the status quo.

On the Demorat side you have a choice of a third term of Obama or Sanders. Do you want a continued slow decline of the country and the capability to maybe eek it out like you are now, or do you want total, instant destruction?

Large corporations and high net worth individuals have already left the US and/or shelter their earnings overseas based on today’s insane policies.

Now take a guy like me.

I ain’t filthy rich, but do fairly well. And unfortunately, I was stuck in the 100K-250K per year bracket for a long time. Now I know what you’re thinking, that’s pretty decent.

Well no it ain’t.

I have to work my ass off for it and risk capital investments going back into my business. When all is said and done, tax is paid on the corporate bottom line. Then out of my income, the Feds get 39.6%, the state gets their cut, plus tax on all the other shit I have to pay for on income I am spending that I already paid tax on.

On 150K yr (which is pretty damn good by most people’s standards) you’re left with the same amount as if you were to sit on your ass, do nothing, risk nothing, and collect from the gubbermint.

You need to bust through 500K per year to live the lifestyle we had way back when, and quite frankly, the stress is high and so is the risk.

ONE MORE FUCKING CENT IN TAXES AND I’M DONE. I either join everyone else collecting free shit, or leave and take my business elsewhere. There is no way in fucking hell you are going to take a 500k per year salary and give me the same living standard as someone making 100K or less.

Now if that’s what’s going through my head, how many other people in this country making over 100K a year are thinking the same thing?

How many won't even want to become professionals because the salary is just not that attractive after taxes?

How many will either leave or throw in the towel?

And after all is said and done, where does the money come from to pay for this free shit Bernie is proposing?

It ain’t coming out of my pocket, because I’m already contributing more than my fair share. And don’t give me this line of shit that the uber rich will pay for it because they either already left or will leave for reasons stated above.

Now let's address another of his asinine proposals: Minimum wage.

If you think corporations are going to shell out more money to pay you to do the same menial bullshit task, you are dead wrong. You will either be replaced by automation, or expected to do the duties of someone getting $15/hr, which may mean 2 cashiers at McDonald's instead of 4, so you will be hustling.

But let me share a small, light bulb moment:
For the past few month’s I’ve been using the Starbucks mobile app to place my order 5 minutes before arriving at the store. A few clicks and everything is ordered and paid for. My stuff is waiting at the end of the counter when I get there. No cashier necessary.

And here’s where I see things going:

Aside from being expected to do more to be paid more as an employee, as a consumer (me in the Starbucks example) you will MOST LIKELY BE FORCED to use that mobile app which eliminates an employee, or there will be a surcharge for ordering at the counter to pay for that person’s increased wage. Ipads, Kiosks, and mobile phones will quickly replace cashiers. Advancements in robotics and other automation fields will replace the burger flippers and other low-end jobs.

And yes, there are tons of other costs that will passed up and down the ladder if this shit flies.

Now ask yourself this:

If you are a struggling person working at a minimum wage job (and those jobs are really meant to be temporary anyway while you gain a skillset) what FUCKING DIFFERENCE does it make to you if you get a $3 raise or if you had a tax cut giving you the same take home pay?

Is it not obvious you get the same net pay without causing hardship and increased cost through the entire chain? If you're going to rant about not having enough money, protest against the one's taking it away from you (taxes) not the one's giving it to you.

So… you do not want Hillary indicted. You want her to win the fucking nomination because even if she wins the Oval Office it’s way better than Sanders, and Sanders has a much better chance of beating the republicans than Hillary. Just look at the last two elections. Free shit won out, and will again, only worse this time.

I’d rather take the corrupt lady, the slow decline, and continue to go about my business. I’ve been at the breaking point for a long time, but Sanders would drive me over the edge. As mentioned, I want Trump or Carson (based primarily on economic policy) but you can wish in one hand, shit in the other, and see which comes true first.

Let’s here from all sides on this…
If you are forced to have a demorat, who and why?
Do you even think we have a say in the matter or has our course been pre-planned and under way?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP