Users Online Now: 938 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 298,062
Pageviews Today: 452,713Threads Today: 174Posts Today: 2,309
05:14 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject From Ammon Bundy In Solitary Confinement: 2/4; Message & Call To Action 2/6; Message 2/9; Urgent Message 2/10; Message 2/12; Message 2/13
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Latest email from Ammon Bundy dated February 4, 2016:

"Dear Friends,

Hundreds of people were freely coming into the refuge to get education on their rights. Many group presentations were given each day. On Saturday, the 24th, ten ranchers from Oregon, Nevada, Utah, and Arizona nullified their grazing contracts with the BLM and U.S. Forest Service. On Saturday, the 24th, grand jury administrators from Nebraska and Florida were forming a grand jury to review the abuses in the Hammond case. Tuesday, the 27th, the day LaVoy was killed, we began releasing documents exposing criminal acts by the government. The evening of the 27th, a meeting was scheduled with Grant County residents to give a presentation with those at the refuge. To give their presentation to hundreds of people in the county, including the county Sheriff.

The FBI attacked those who were to give the presentation on the way to this peaceful meeting, leaving hundreds at the meeting with no speakers. On Wednesday, the 28th, a follow up meeting was scheduled with Harney County residents with those at the refuge to finalize actions to claim back lands that were taken by the BLM, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, and United States Forest Service. This included plans to take action to begin logging again in Harney County and to restore the thriving economy once known to the Harney County residents. On Thursday evening, the 29th, a meeting was scheduled with Malheur County residents with those at the refuge to give a presentation on the constitution as it pertained to federal limits to land ownership inside the states. This meeting was to occur in Ontario, Oregon. Hundreds were expected to attend. The sheriff's Department also accepted the invitation and was scheduled to attend.

On Friday afternoon, the 30th, residents surrounding Jordan Valley, Oregon, had scheduled a seminar with those at the refuge to come out and inform them of how they can protect themselves from a national monument that is to be signed in by President Obama this year, 2016. This monument is twice the size of Yellowstone, takes up a third of the county's land mass, and will put over 250 ranchers out of business as they know it. Ranchers from Malheur county were scheduled to nullify their contracts with the U.S. Forest Service.

In the following weeks, meetings were scheduled in Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, and the State of Washington. Multiple Skype meetings were also set up throughout the Western U.S. All these meetings were to discuss how they would stand against the unconstitutional land control by the federal government. Those at the refuge collected over 50 testimonies of ranchers who lost their family property to the U.S. Government in Harney and surrounding counties. Hundreds of government documents were compiled by those at the refuge. Many of the documents exposed abusive actions by federal government officials, Judge Grasty, Harney County Sheriff's Department and direct abuses to the Hammond family.

Escalation of force from the FBI, OSP, and the Sheriff's Department incrementally increased as the education from the refuge expanded. Government officials knew that if they did not take forceful preemptive action to stop the expanding the influence of the refuge, many would begin to stand for land rights as protected by the United States Constitution. Make no mistake about it: those that were educating at the refuge and are now suffering in jail at this time are political prisoners.

Those at the refuge never pointed a gun and never pulled a trigger to kill. They chose to educate, giving others the freedom to choose. The government promoted fear and forceful tactics to control and stop this education. And ultimately, they used force by the barrel of the gun.

Please watch the video below.

Sincerely,

Ammon Bundy, 2/4/16"

Screenshots of email:

[link to i.imgur.com]
[link to i.imgur.com]
[link to i.imgur.com]
[link to i.imgur.com]
[link to i.imgur.com]
[link to i.imgur.com]
[link to i.imgur.com]

EDITED TO ADD: New statement from Ammon Bundy dated 2/6/16:

EDITED TO ADD: Call To Action from Ammon Bundy dated 2/6/16:

EDITED TO ADD: Message from Ammon Bundy on February 9, 2016:

EDITED TO ADD: Just received this message just this minute (2/10/16), but from what I am understanding it may be too late or may be because of what is possibly currently happening now:

"URGENT: We need you now

WAKE UP AMERICA!
WAKE UP WE THE PEOPLE!
WAKE UP PATRIOTS!
WAKE UP MILITA!
IT'S TIME!!!!!
CLIVEN BUNDY IS HEADING TO THE HARNEY COUNTY RESOURCE CENTER (Refuge) IN BURNS OREGON.

Your presence is requested NOW.

We must be Louder than they are, we must act right now."

I am assuming this is from Carol Bundy since it is not signed.

Screenshots of the message received:

[link to i.imgur.com]
[link to i.imgur.com]

EDITED TO ADD: Cliven Bundy was arrested at the Portland Airport:

Cliven Bundy arrested in Portland as Oregon occupiers say they will surrender Thursday

"Cliven Bundy, the controversial Nevada rancher at the center of an armed standoff with federal officials in 2014, was arrested in Portland Wednesday, according to jail records and news reports.

He was reportedly on his way to the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in isolated southeastern Oregon, where an armed occupation in its 41st day seemed to be coming to an end. The occupation had been organized by Bundy’s sons Ammon and Ryan, who are now in jail facing a felony charge of conspiracy to impede a federal officer.

. . .

The FBI in Portland would not confirm the circumstances of elder Bundy’s arrest. But the Oregonian reported that he was apprehended at Portland International Airport after disembarking from his flight from Las Vegas late Wednesday night. The newspaper said that Bundy, 74, faces the same charge as his son in relation to his standoff with the U.S. Bureau of Land Management in 2014. He also faces weapons charges, it said."

[link to www.washingtonpost.com (secure)]

EDITED TO ADD: Screenshot of the Bundy Ranch Facebook post listing all the offenses he has been charged with:

[link to i.imgur.com]

It states he's been charged with:

18 U.S.C. 371 Conspiracy To Commit An Offense Against The United States

18 U.S.C. 111(b) Assault On A Federal Law Enforcement Officer

18 U.S.C. 924(c) Use And Carry Of A Firearm In Relation To A Crime Of Violence

18 U.S.C. 1503 Obstruction Of The Administration Of Justice

18 U.S.C. 1951 Interference With Commerce By Extortion

18 U.S.C. 2 Aiding And Abetting

EDITED TO ADD: OathKeepers Media: 68 Warrants Out for Those Who Stood at Bundy Ranch & Oregon Standoff

"In an exclusive interview with Jason Van Tatenhove, media director for Oathkeepers, he told Freedom tards that there have been reports of 68 warrants against Americans who stood alongside Cliven Bundy in Nevada in 2014 and several involved in standing between the Bureau of Land Management and the Sugar Pine Mine."

EDITED TO ADD:

"From Ammon Bundy Feb 12 2016 - PLEASE SHARE

I would like to thank the hundreds of thousands of supporters across this great country who understand what is really going on. Thank you for your thoughts; thank you for looking beyond the headlines and researching the truth. And most of all thank you for your continual prayers.

For several decades federal agencies have been taking ranches, mines, properties, and forests all over the United States. They remove the rightful owners in the name of government and begin using the property for their own benefit. Through these actions federal agencies have destroyed the economies of hundreds of counties leaving the people with very little to survive on.

Those who stand up to them, like the Hammonds and my father Cliven Bundy, are prosecuted in federal court and thrown into prison.

Most of these ranches, mines, properties, were established well over a hundred years ago long before the US Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management, or the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service were even thought of.

The Constitution of the United States restricts federal government from owning mass amounts of land inside an established state. It also does not give authority for federal agencies to purchase land inside the states without permission from the state legislatures. Federal agencies refuse to recognize the Constitution as the supreme law of the land. They openly and blatantly break the law and put the people’s liberty at risk by doing so.

This is why we made a hard stand at the refuge. Our statement is this: The land belongs to the people, not government. Government officials must follow the laws people have placed upon them. Liberty by definition is freedom from arbitrary or despotic government control. Let us learn from the lessons of the past. We must get our government in control and back to benefiting the people. If we can do this, we may prosper as a nation once again and pass freedom on to our children.

With respect and love,

Ammon Bundy."

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

[link to i.imgur.com]

EDITED TO ADD:

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP