Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Weird dreams that won't LEAVE ME ALONE :(
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message They have gotten worse and weirder. First they were dreams about lava/volcanoes and then rainbow-like comets. Now even with a hurricane/tornado like presence causing strong wind.

Dreams always involve my rural mountain town as the setting.

First dreams were when I was a kid, they involved volcanoes just springing out of nowhere and erupting, or mountains that are not volcanoes, erupting. Doesn't make sense but yeah.

Later dreams reoccurring in my teens, involving lava pouring from the ground, and a river, and the sky which was day becoming dark and rainbow like star things falling (comets?) to the earth.

The day/dark thing happened with a later dream which involved a bright red sun or moon or something. I had just moved into my new apt. the night I had this dream. I'm at a higher elevation than ever I've been in my life, so it bothered me more I guess? Anyway the sun/moon (idk what else to call it) was out in the late day/dusk. It was red but became paler and then suddenly it became darker. And it felt like the object increased in size while I felt myself almost floating or something? I felt like I was being pulled by a magnet. Next thing I know there is lava pouring out of the street. Yup another lava dream! But why was the sun/moon/whatever red? NO idea!

Newer dreams in recent months became more wind involved! Same scenario, either falling rainbow comets or what-have-you, black/red sun/moon, more lava/volcanoes, and now with a very powerful wind almost like a hurricane. Sometimes there is rain and sometimes it is just a massive suction/swirling. Weirdest one involved all these shenanigans ongoing for what seemed like days and then suddenly stopping. When all stopped it suddenly became winter. I enjoyed that part, I love the snow and cold! But yeah why winter so quickly? The lava had stopped by that point and somehow it felt like I had leapt through time and maybe years had passed and not days after all? Either way it was weird and it was isolated like everyone died or something. I didn't think I was dead though? Maybe I was..

A lot of these dreams are never focused on just me either. Almost every dream has someone I know dying or a pet or tons of people I never knew. I always lived through the dreams, I think? I never really died that I remember for sure?

But almost every single dream I have is this weird stuff involving lava/comets/dark moon sun thing and now sometimes wind too!

Only other dream that was reoccurring (A LOT!) that is not related (not typically lava/star themed) is one that involved me laying in a bed in the middle of a lit room, with jars/vases surrounding the bed and then a closet/door at the end of the room. The rest of the room was empty. I kept trying to rest or meditate and a hand/arm would creep out as the door opened, and try to pull a light switch (to shut the light out?) Somehow the hand could detect I was watching it, and awful noise screech/scream would emit from behind the door, and the door would close. It is weird as hell but that dream kept happening like maybe five dozen times with little variants between each. I had bouts of sleep paralysis for a few months and somehow this dream kept creeping in during those bouts. It was hellish to wake up from but maybe a little refreshing from the lava comet wind moon sun dreams. But wasn't cool with the sleep paralysis. This dream finally stopped for now and it has gone back to the other dreams.

I'm only in my early 20s and I promise I have had these dreams for so long I could probably fill dozens of notebooks front and back of every paper with details of all these dreams and each one.

I know this probably all sounds psychotic and someone will probably reply with meds but I feel like if I told anyone any of this in person they'd call me a psycho anyways.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP