Users Online Now: 1,482 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 75,873
Pageviews Today: 122,685Threads Today: 53Posts Today: 740
01:10 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject +++ An Intellectual Treatise: THESIS: ASIAN GIRLS MAKE THE BEST WIVES.... EVER!!! (Harvard)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ABSTRACT

Caucasian men who have unfortunately married anyone who is not Asian in ethnic descent have come to learn the difficult result of post modern feminism and the resultant correction by contemporary spouses as to their perception of what a wife is and what a wife should say and do, with and for her husband. In short, white women are entitled and irritable, with a low libido and latent dominance issues. However research has indicated that Vietnamese and other Asian women, even in their thirties, act in a manner that suggests retroactive time travel: they defer to their husbands, not in blind obedience, but with thoughtful voluntary consent.

INTRODUCTION

I am 45 and just emerged from a tough divorce. After dating 23 women over two and half years (all whom were divorced with children)n I met a 36 year old Asian woman who has changed my paradigm regarding almost everything, from sexuality to gender identity, from fate and food to the philosophy of psychology.

She cooks for me three times a day without asking, and we literally have sex at least after every meal like clockwork. She gives me monologues with her Vietnamese accent where she extols the beauty of my member- I am not kidding- and does this seemingly vulgar act with the articulation of the Princeton alumni she is... and yet despite her education she has no fancy job but is instead an entrepreneur with three rental homes and a nail salon...

When I met her she only said she worked at a nail salon, and I thought she was living paycheck to paycheck, and regardless of that simplicity, I fell for her. Later on she confided that it was HER salon and she was buying a 4th home, and she had a six figure savings account (saw the ATM slip balance in amazement).

The point is that this girl not only is wealthy and successful without being ostentatious or pretentious, she willingly nurtures and serves me with a pleasure I have never seen... whether it's cooking or bringing me kind bud to smoke, she does it without any prompting or expectation from me.

I never liked getting oral sex because no white woman really ever enjoyed giving it- this girl tells me, and its true, that she must go down on me thrice a day. It is simply too good to be true. The best part?

The best part is I am broke and she loves me regardless- she has no need for any man to take care of her, and I only must be disciplined enough not to take advantage of her wealth and generous nature.

I will expand on this treatise, but I am serious- go get a Vietnamese girl, fast...

By FISK COCKTHORN-PUNTFORD III
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP